• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

So here in chicago, il. Black Friday is pretty hectic in this city, and dangerous BUT I have now ordered an Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle, and Already an owner of PS4.

With that being said, I am debating wether to try this console hawken and go back to streaming it, depending how it is too me. I also have a gaming lounge thats nearby my house https://www.ignitegaming.com/

Tournaments are held, different games, and im willing to go back to console for especially that because of prizes and the amount of money you can make if you become pro. Sure its a long shot by hey why not right.

I also picked up these beautiful new headphones for the free, and they are amazing and feel great. I highly recommend them!

https://www.amazon.c...star headphones

Another thing I want to try is an Art Stream. Digital mostly, since that is what I am currently teaching myself and I want to try making Music Beats. Maybe it would be worth learning something new and distribute them to sell for like 50 cents or 99 cents per download.

I like being multi talented lol so I try.

Happy Holidays guys! share what you got too

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

The Hawken forums are not your personal blog.

• Elite_is_salty, Amidatelion and DeeRax like this

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

The Hawken forums are not your personal blog.

This be off topic, everything is a blog

• Sp3ctrr and DemitronPrime like this

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

This be off topic, everything is a blog

Not really no ... it's for off topic discussions, not a blog.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

William_Adama

William_Adama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

well this game has nothing to talk about so why not .... it is more interesting then hearing console updates =P

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Not really no ... it's for off topic discussions, not a blog.

No, Off Topic means ANYTHING-NOT-RELATED to the game. Just like everything usually posted in these threads are irrelevant so is this one. I'm just killing time.

• Elite_is_salty likes this

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Black Friday is meant for people who are too lazy, but have money to pay fools to pick stuff up for them.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
I thought black friday was where companies tried create hype to offload their fuzz at prices that aren't that much lower than normal. Seriously where are the proper discounts?
  • EM1O likes this

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

I haven't bought anything on Black Friday in years. fuzzy bunny's evil.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

going through my father's things, i came upon a very nice watch.  i did a search on the model and serial number, and it was something like $200 from wallyworld.  i back-traced it to a container shipped from hong kong, and (along with hundreds of these watches) obtained the cargo manifest:  $3.78 each.

nobody's losing a penny on these sales.

:no:

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

going through my father's things, i came upon a very nice watch.  i did a search on the model and serial number, and it was something like $200 from wallyworld.  i back-traced it to a container shipped from hong kong, and (along with hundreds of these watches) obtained the cargo manifest:  $3.78 each.

nobody's losing a penny on these sales.

:no:

That's whats up.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users