- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

G4L4H4D

G4L4H4D

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I just started playing this. I really like the AI co-op so far, I feel like giving it more a shot.

I found a game once. Just once, and on my first try too. I later had to leave the game after having done several runs alone when that one player I was with left, but at least I could still play. I figured if the game let me play on my own with no one else connected after no longer having any humans player around, surely it would allow me to start one with no humans around. It's not like the game doesn't know how to pre-load AI bots on your team in the event that you don't get a full team anyway.

I was wrong. Now, that might be a nested issue - or as designed - but what made me have to leave the game in the first place was because I wanted to try a new mech. Interestingly enough, I can't buy a mech from my garage when in a game, I have to leave the game session then access my garage out of a game, purchase a mech, and look for a game again.

It's been a while now that I've been trying to get another game going but nothing is happening. After a while, I just get a prompt from the game telling me it failed to find a session...

... well, would it kill it CREATE one with me in it? It kept one going for a while alone, I even had someone connect to me then leave, then I was alone again with trusty AI partners until I unfortunately killed that session myself to go get myself a mech.

Really wish this would work, I like this game, really, but this game doesn't seem to want me to like it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)