- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Sir_Milagres

Sir_Milagres

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I recently got all over the Hawken hype again and dowloaded the game. 

I don't really remember what e-mail my old account is registered, but I tried all possible e-mails, tried to recover my password and it al ends in the same message: "unknown message"

Well, then I tried a support ticket.

I need a account to do that, so I did one (this one) just so I can get support for my problem.

Its more than a week now and no response.

That is really frustating.

It feels like the developers don't even care if players want to join Hawken or not.

Does anyone knows what can I do (except grind all over again on the new account)

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

I recently got all over the Hawken hype again and dowloaded the game. 

I don't really remember what e-mail my old account is registered, but I tried all possible e-mails, tried to recover my password and it al ends in the same message: "unknown message"

Well, then I tried a support ticket.

I need a account to do that, so I did one (this one) just so I can get support for my problem.

Its more than a week now and no response.

That is really frustating.

It feels like the developers don't even care if players want to join Hawken or not.

Does anyone knows what can I do (except grind all over again on the new account)

Well, for starters its best to remember what e-mail you used because without that theres nothing physically tying you to that account (in other words you could just hijack some old username).  Maybe search any old emails for hawken related content and hope you find the one you used.  Not sure how long ago you played but in the early days, Hawken used to send out e-mail advertisements/promotions. 

Do you remember your old Hawken callsign?  When you go to the player lookup does it find anything?

http://hawken.heroku...user/<Callsign>

Other than that the only other thing is to just wait it out, for some reason things are annoyingly slow when it comes to support related issues, not sure what exactly is up with that, but hopefully they'll get to your ticket sooner or later.  Shrug

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users