- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

My idea for a new mech is a prosk low health medium with access to either shotguns or snipers with a high fuel, slow dodge, mediocre speed, fuel regeneration also mediocre, cool down fast with an ability, to feign its own death in order to give it a chance after the hostile mech has left to flank heavy mechs [note predators will be able to see mech when feigning death but radar will NOT] the ability shares the vytro infinite ability time until the player toggles it off [when in feign death you share the camera you use in repair with no minimap] its secondary could be similar to the helix repair torch without the healing option but it reduces enemy damage output and refire rate. I hope someone reads this and if my suggestion is used in game i would be greatly surprised but more thankful 

Thank you for your time

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts
Another mech type more of a gimmick a tank according to the lore there were tanks on the planet armed with a heat cannon if you could put this like a special deal like Christmas or the games anniversary for 2 example give it a ability called bastion were the tank presents a thick shield that causes mobility to decrease by 30% [does stack with heavy armour ] but resists 80% of damage health 550 speed slow,dodge dreadful, fuel regeneration fast, cooldown time nonexistent [for it only has 1gun],faction sentium

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 10 December 2016 - 05:56 AM.

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts
Another one of my mad wondering would be a new heavy stats 590hp, low fuel capacity,slow speed, fast fuel regeneration,overheat 5.00 sec , dodge 3.4 sec,| weaponry ,primary slug rifle secondary slug rifle |ability heres where it gets interesting,the mech fabricates two attack drones [such as those found in coop bot destruction] for a time of 20 seconds [or when mech dies] iam well aware that these mechs are not balanced but i like to put ideas on "paper"

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

An additional bit of madness a new light mech stats,hp 365,walk speed fast,boost speed v fast, dodge a sluggish 3sec, over heat 3.40sec | weaponry primary submachine gun secondary heat cannon   

|ability shock depending on the amount of mechs around you release a large charge of electricity damage enemys around if allys are in the radius they amplify [by causing the charge to chain to there mech and then chaining to other nearby enemys]

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts
5 another medium stats 590hp, walk speed mediocre, boost speed average, overheat 4 sec | weaponry primary breacher ,secondary tow missile |ability use the nearby enemys ability [for example if you were near an enemy bruiser you would use its ability] (note this doesn't mean the bruiser has to cool down)

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

A mech thought up by a community member he calls it the boxer its a 450 hp medium primary "reflak" secondary " communicater" primary function melee secondary function the weapon becomes a forward facing shield reduce damage taken and decreaseing mobility the ability allows the mech to use its shield and melee in conjunction for a short period 

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 21 December 2016 - 09:45 PM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

6 a heavy|stats, 750hp, speed slow ,boost slow ,fuel regeneration fast , overheat 5 sec |weaponry only one gun with super high burst damage |ability cause nearby enemys to absorb heat from the gun(note this could work against you if you do it near an incinerator the lore for this mech could be its a mech scrounged together with spare parts looting fragged mechs by criminals that live on illal

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 21 December 2016 - 09:57 PM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

A light mech |stats 360 hp, walk speed fast boost speed average,dodge average,overheat 3.2 sec | weaponry primary flak secondary corsair |ability silence foot falls

and cause weapon use not to reveal you on map

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts
An medium |stats 500 hp ,walk speed mediocre, boost speed average ,fuel regeneration fast, overheat 3.9 sec | weaponry primary heat cannon secondary a weapon like the helix repair torch but it boosts ally damage and its secondary function slows enemys down [but dose no damage] its ability| drop a repair orb by losing 170 hp to give to allys or yourself while you are fighting [generated orbs last for 10 second or until they have been consumed] (note you can only get 170 hp from this orb repair kit internals dose not affect the amount you get

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

A light mech stats|hp 350,walk speed 22.5ms ,boost speed 31.4 ms,fuel regeneration 12ls capacity 115l ,overheat 4.5 sec|weaponry primary SARE launcher secondary SARE launcher|ability over clock your core increase movement and generate extreme heat (toggle able) (warning if you overheat you take 50 damage a second until toggled off)

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 16 February 2017 - 06:55 PM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Mech type quadreped |stats 500-680hp,walk speed fast,forward boost speed dreadful,boost elevation vfast,dodge 3-5 sec, overheat 2.5-5 sec|weaponry ,primary1???,Primary 2,???,Secondary ??? ||ability???

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 27 December 2016 - 11:36 AM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Quadreped test 1 stats|hp 600, forward boost speed dreadful, boost elevation vfast, dodge 5 sec ,overheat 3.25 sec |weaponry primary 1 assault rifle, primary 2 hawkins, RPR secondary rev gl |||abilitty give off a heal aura similar to the brawler in tank mode for 15 sec 

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 27 December 2016 - 12:00 PM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Quadreped test 2 stats|hp 625 walk speed fast forward boost speed dreadful boost elevation vfast dodge 4.2 sec overheat 4.35 weaponry primary 1 submachinecannon primary 2 submachinecannon secondary tow rocket|||abilitty cooling systems

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 27 December 2016 - 06:21 PM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

A class B stats 520 hp,walk speed 19MS,boost speed 30MS,dodge 1.65 sec,fuel regeneration 9.7LS, capacity 100L,overheat 3.7 sec

weaponry primary assault rifle,secondary eoc repeater

ability cause all enemy explosive ordinance in a 25m radius for 0.1 sec explode [warning the splash can still kill you and the tow rocket is airbursted] 

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 16 February 2017 - 06:37 PM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts
The scraper class B stats at base 200 hp AT max 590, speed average boost speed 30ms fuel capacity 105 l fuel regeneration 2ls, weaponry primary reflak secondary a quad barreld rocket launcher 35 damage per rocket,ability passive loot enemies for better stats after YOU kill them

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

a class stats 360 hp walk speed fast boost speed slow for its class fuel capacity 100L fuel regeneration 12ls cool down 3.30 sec

weaponry primary breacher secondary hydra rocket pod fire 15 missiles with a spread damage 10 per rocket utility charge the pod so all the rockets are combined into 1 150 damage rocket  

ability double tap repeats fire 0.25 after initial shot (for example the breacher fires a fully charge shot twice 1 after another)

ability duration 3 sec cool down 25 sec

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

While under streams of damage from hellfires prosk decided to once again build there own variation||||||class B stats 560 hp,boost speed 26ms, walk speed 19ms,dodge 1.7 sec time taken to overheat 7 sec cooldown 5 sec||||||weaponry TA hawkins damage per shot 41 moderate rate of fire accuracy you could mistake it for a shot gun secondary lowè lazzer guided rocket with good agility damage while guided 130 unguided 120|||||abillity in a 10 radius hellfire lock on systems and turret tracking are less effective duration 6 seconds cooldown 17 sec |||||||they named this mech carmadon [prenounced carm adon]

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 27 February 2017 - 02:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users