- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

In hawken we have a little gamemode within death mach called "fight club" it consists of 1v1s while the others wach 

The gamemode is gaining popularity but it could be more so if there was a official gamemode for it

• (PS4)Fael78RJ and (PS4)Kirchiri like this

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

I like this idea, and would love to see it happen in the future - a dueling mode has been often requested. It's not on the roadmap right now, though.

• (PS4)Fael78RJ and (PS4)frostdragon2013 like this

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
I second having a fight club mode. Even if for now you just give us the fight club map that's on PC already and give us the ability to have a server setup. On PC we have this and we could rent servers as well for special tournaments or just regular dueling. Maybe give us something to tide us over until you get an official mode setup.
  • (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)Fael78RJ

(PS4)Fael78RJ

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts

Hey C05. Please, create tournament with another modes too. Missile Assault and Siege Tournament with clans would be awesome. Give MC or HC prizes for the best rankeds :-)

"Anima Sana in Corpore Sano"

Healthy Mind in a Healty Body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users