Ways to stop and control the Hacking

- - - - - good game ruined by hacks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

(Xbox)SizzlingWind231

(Xbox)SizzlingWind231

• Xbox Members
  • 1 posts

Been playing this game for about 3 months.  I have seen good players on the game and then Ive seen people running hacks pretending to be a good player.  I think an easy fix to get rid of the auto aiming hacks would be to allow players to record matches as seen from opposing players viewpoints.  It seems that the game doesn't give experience points to players running known hacks.  I've seen players match after match and they are getting 2 to 3 times the points that everyone else is getting and they still don't rank up to level two after hours and days of playing.  I know one guy on the leader board always top in the match and his hack was obvious as I (in my predator) could not sneak up on him even when I was approaching from behind walls.  He always can see me and shoots just as I would step from behind cover, over and over and over.  If I could see from his view I could see what he sees and why he can see me every time even cloaked.  (I know the cloak isn't 100% but to never work on an opponent means something is going on).  Another fix that I would like is that if the game does know when a hack is being run for it to then fan that hacks abilities out to the rest of the players not running an identified hack.  Maybe just run a banner across the screen saying the mechs are receiving a non hacker bonus ability and leave the hacked mechs as they are.  Another example just last night a guy playing a level one CRT comes in the room.  He has been playing for 2 days and leads the leader board multiple games.  He telling us how he is the best player in the room and just saying how good he is.  I in between matches said to the effect "maybe I would like to see you dominating us please record a couple clips and add them to your activity feed.  Knowing the whole time he's running a hack because we've all run the level one CRT and it dies and will almost never lead the leader board after 2 days of playing it.  He said he would and for the first 3 minutes of the match he scored like 30 points.Then he turned it on and to my "surprise" the only feed he had loaded was before the match started.  Next game same thing no video.  There are the others that have super mechs that just don't die at the same rate as everyone else.  Either your rounds aren't hitting them or they just don't do the damage but those players would constantly relay scores of 25-2-15 and tell you how great "they" are.

• (Xbox)Chrysophylax08 likes this

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Hey there,

If you suspect that a player is cheating, or you feel a player is using language that you find offensive, you can report the player without leaving your game. If you choose to report a player who is on your Friends list, you should remove that player from your Friends list.

To report a player through Hawken:

1. Highlight the player's Gamertag
  2. Select View Gamertag.
  3. Select Report Player.
  4. Choose one of the four options: Offensive Language, Offensive Emblem, Cheater, or Booster.

To report a player through Xbox Live:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
  2. Select Friends, and then go to the Players tab.
  3. Select File Complaint. Then, select File Complaint again on the next screen.
  4. Select one of the following general reasons for filing the complaint:
    • Profile: The player's Gamertag, personal picture, or personal information contains inappropriate material.
    • Text and Voice Communications: The player used vulgar, hateful, harassing, or threatening language in voice or text communications.
    • Video Communications: The player was vulgar, hateful, harassing, or threatening in video communication.
    • Tampering: The player tampered with a game, a console, Xbox LIVE, or the feedback system.
  5. Select one of the following specific reasons for filing the complaint:
    • Profile: Gamertag, Personal Picture, Personal Info, Player Content
    • Text and Voice Communications: Text Message, Voice Message, Voice Chat, In-Game Voice
    • Video Communications: Picture Message, Video Chat
    • Tampering: Feedback Tampering, System Tampering, Cheating
  6. Select File Complaint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users