Photo

Fix max turning speed skipping/sticking?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Acguy

Acguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

At first I thought there was just a patch on my table my mouse couldn't read or that there was some problem with my wireless mouse giving out, but evidently this just happens to everyone; whenever you start hitting the max turning speed, instead of just staying at that speed, you'll randomly just stop, then turn, then stop, then turn. Maybe this belongs in the tech threads rather than suggestion, but it really needs to be fixed. If the game is gonna cap my ability to flick shoot they should at least do it smoothly.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

yea i remember that problem, cant for the life of me remember how to fix it tho

also yes, tech threads (is not an intended feature)

Edited by ArchMech, 20 December 2016 - 06:04 PM.

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

Darktim300

Darktim300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Generally i just use the slides to augment the turns. Such as slide to the right as turning to the left.

13179417_10154132160979929_2106212794278

Acguy

Acguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Generally i just use the slides to augment the turns. Such as slide to the right as turning to the left.

You don't understand.

It isn't that I wasn't turning fast enough, it's that I would occasionally have my mouse stop affecting the game. It's like randomly having your mouse unplugged. You don't "augment that with turns". Disabling my touchscreen drivers seems to have fixed it, but I haven't played many games since to be sure due to steam being down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users