• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

HBZK100

HBZK100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

So ever since reloaded took over hawken on their own servers (I think), I've had several mechs (specifically my predator which I did buy and use) say "Test Drive is over..." and I can't use them.

I tried using the ability fix which did fix a few problems with my abilities on my mechs, but didn't fix all of them and there are still mechs with that test drive issue.

What do I do? File a bug report?

Moderator for Tom's Hardware and Tom's Guide.

Retired Veteran Hawken player. Began playing just before the wreckage update.

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Really theres not much you can do.

File a support ticket by the normal means, and maybe you'll get a response.  You'll at least be better off than posting in here where it seems developers never seem to respond to posts.  But be forewarned and be prepared to wait anywhere from a week to a month for any response as the wait time seems to be rather lengthy for some unknown reason.  (I doubt its because theres an overwhelming increase in support requests, but my suspicion is that Tiggs is no longer working for Reloaded but thats a different story nobody seems willing to share)  If she is still working for Reloaded, she's not doing her old jobs, thats for sure, that much I'd be willing to bet a double double animal style on.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

So ever since reloaded took over hawken on their own servers (I think), I've had several mechs (specifically my predator which I did buy and use) say "Test Drive is over..." and I can't use them.

I tried using the ability fix which did fix a few problems with my abilities on my mechs, but didn't fix all of them and there are still mechs with that test drive issue.

just give it a try here , may be it will fix   https://hawkentools....fixes/abilities   or submit a support ticket here   https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

HBZK100

HBZK100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I already tried that hawken tools thing. It fixed a couple of my mechs but not everything.

Moderator for Tom's Hardware and Tom's Guide.

Retired Veteran Hawken player. Began playing just before the wreckage update.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

I already tried that hawken tools thing. It fixed a couple of my mechs but not everything.

submit a support ticket , hope your problem will be Fixed https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us ,  

SewerShark

SewerShark

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I'm having an issue with this as well - so far, it's just my CR-T, which I remember was still playable, even after Reloaded made it not the starting mech.

I also put up a bug report, but no respond.

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

I've been waiting for months and months for them to repair a ton of mechs I can't use on 6 accts. Yes i filed bug reports. Yes i filed support tickets. But was told to stop updating my support tickets months ago. They said they were "working on it" and that it would be "fixed soon". That was months ago. They are not fixed. I cannot use them. I spent a pretty fair chunk of REAL LIFE MONEY for them. In the $hundreds of $$$. I'm tired of hearing that lame line. FIX MY MECHS, I PAID FOR IT. Sorry for the rant but just tired of it. I am not being unreasonable. I just want what I paid for to work. Not hard to understand I think. Tried all their "fixes". The herokaupp app fixed nothing. Let me give you a good example. I have a Bruiser on one of my accts. I can't use it. You ask why not? Well because It wants me to PAY FOR THE STANDARD BRUISER HEAD THAT COMES WITH THE MECH. Yeah it wants me to pay MC which takes real money to buy to put the original head on it. Because I refuse to pay for it, it won't let me use it. Isn't that special? :wallbash:

• funkster506 likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

funkster506

funkster506

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I can't use any of my 20 some mechs because they are missing legs, arms or torsos.

Isn't that special? :wallbash:

funkster506

funkster506

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Apparently everything on the forums was lost too, hated what G1 did to APB and felt bad for RP, but now I hate both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users