- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

A map in my opinion is too small too open and becomes an absolute cesspool when rocketeers are involved so what i think should happen is at lets say the 1/2 way point of the mach the base of the pyramid opens up into a large facility with hidden entrances and exits thanks for your time

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts
Also those "big ole turrets" that mysteriously appeared could be utilize to form a defence network attacking any who dare enter until destroyed

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)Jason_Endrago

(PS4)Jason_Endrago

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts

an "Active" map would be hard to pull off in the game's current state, that alongside the fact Bunker was a bit rushed to get released right before Adhesive went bankrupt and the Great Silence happend

Fun Fact: Did you know that bunker is technically a Seige map. it is simply not in the map rotation.      Along with Bazaar too.

Edited by (PS4)Jason_Endrago, 09 January 2017 - 03:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users