• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

You know all those folks that log in after being gone, or just tried to log in after the June "update"?

no mechs, or mechs locked out by "Test Drive" being expired?

well just today, i can say "Me, Too!"

yay: 

the following bug report was submitted. there have been numerous complaints concerning literally half a year and no reply:

ok, no probs until today:  my SS is now in that Test Drive Expired zone.  this is like the 2nd mech I ever got right after OB began, and now the "update" blooper.  did you guys do something today?  
also: my MMR keeps changing by a factor of 10 or 100mmr each match.  
if all this will be addressed with Feb Update/Release/Carrot-on-a-Stick, let me know.  But y'all are seriously jacking with a vet acct, call me paranoid, but i get the feeling it's on purpose, given the Google search returns i've gotten
quit it, or fix your broken fixes.
please, for god's sake.

there i did it again.  btw, that 10x to 100x mmr jank has been going on since i had the 10,530 mmr.  also, i couldn't even get into the server until about 10 minutes ago. wtf, RLD?

c05 you seem to be a nice enuff person--keep your resume' up to date....you deserve better

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

We're addressing the test drive expired stuff after the relaunch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, report, hawken, ded, homicidal customers, dead game, no reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users