- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

The ORD was recently added as much as i love the concept of the mech and design it is rather lacking the necessary dps to contend with anything many people agree with me that the mech minus the weaponry is solid and we believe it can become a viable mech if you either increase per shot damage of mag pistol or decrease the cycle time between shots we hope you take this suggestion into consideration thank you

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 24 January 2017 - 06:32 PM.

• (PS4)F0ppery likes this

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Or prehaps give the ord a larger overheat bar allowing it to do more than 100% additional damage

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

I just got the ORD today and can attest to this. It cannot stand on its own with its current damage output. 

I would also like to suggest adding some bass to "high calibur" MAG pistol shots. They just aren't nearly as satisfying to shoot as I thought they'd be. I think adding a harder sounding shot with more bass would do the trick. To be clear, I'm just talking about the sound of the pistols when fired.

Also, I noticed I couldn't use the mech's ability with the "X" button. Is it messed up? Was it just me? Is this a passive ability? 

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

It is passive

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
I've been using it since yesterday it has a learning curve,once you learn to keep it at half heat it does decent damage

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

It is still a tickle mech you cannot reliably kill targets,unreliable hmm sounds like a vytro

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 01 February 2017 - 05:17 PM.

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

Ok yeah, I see that the ability makes the damage output dependent on the heat level. Not sure how i feel about that. I manage to get kills but I'm constantly overheating and repairing. The pistols overheat pretty quickly. 

• (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

I got the g2 ord recently and it is really not WORTH 45K just saying the mech it self is good but the guns are still under performing sure if you keep it at half heat the damage is good but if you are knife fighting it is ny on impossible to maintain and you go into what the Geneva convention call torture as you wait for cool down in pairs reportedly is good but a pair of CIVs can ruin a server

Edited by (PS4)frostdragon2013, 02 February 2017 - 06:02 PM.

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
Yes I concur, the ord as it stands is simply not competitive with its low dps. Even on fuzzy bunny servers you'll have a hard time killing anyone before overheating. I think a combination of increasing its base dps on its weapons and giving it a much larger heat bar would make it more viable. Or allow it to be at 100 percent heat for a couple seconds or more before actually kicking in overheating. Maybe if you get a kill reduce its heat build up a little too so you can stay in the sweet spot, and then the skill will be managing heat. But with its normal tiny heat bar, the second you start doing decent damage the damn thing overheats. As it stands now, there's no point in using it as any skilled pilot in any other mech will just kill you.
  • (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users