- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
I know I'm not the only one that hates it and hardly uses it for its purpose the 180 spin mainly jus gets you killed in a heated battle while boosting. Boosting backwards would be amazing and would add a more fluid feel in my opinion but if not the option to turn off the 180 spin would be great
  • (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

I second that request

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

I've also thought of this. Something like an internal that enables backwards boosting. So without the internal, you just have the 180 spin by default. With the internal, pressing the same buttons just boosts you backwards the same distances as the side boosts. 

That way, an internal that takes up one slot boosts backwards the same distance as the single slot side boost. Then there could be a backwards boost internal that takes up two slots and allows you to boost back a little farther.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
If it will take away from my internals nevermind

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

"Checks & Balances" 

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Dont make 180 spin an internal just make it a tick box for the reverse boost sure make it an internal

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Agreed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users