Photo

LOCK ON FLARES (the answer to hellfires)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Ok so hellfires are beast af don't think they need rework but it would be nice to have a evasive system flares with a short build up like fuel would be a great counter... when a mechs locked on to/with incoming L3 changes from enemy spot to flares(I know there's only so many buttons on a controller)... flare build up could even very mech to mech

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts
I think that flares of all things should be a internal mk 1 14sec until flares are ready mk3 11 sec until flares are ready flares fire when you double tap L1

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Think they should be stock

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

I have made a thread about the homing missiles. They are WAY too idiot proof. This seems to be an issue that the devs are privy to based on the comment Czerofive made in my thread. He said that they didn't want to alter damage at all but maybe the lock on timer and lock on range.

I think any of that could work. I'd like to see slightly weaker homing ability as well if nothing else.

Recently I was thinking that "heat generator" item could serve the same purpose as flares. It generates heat and would therefore make sense if it could be locked onto by the homing missiles and draw the targeting system away from other heat sources (mechs). Also, It's already IN the game so I don't think it would require much change like flares would. That's just a guess as I have no idea how game development works on that level, lol.

Flares might be a bigger issue since it might be somewhat adding in a new game mechanic.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
(while looking at rocketeer stats ACCURACY at 92 & RANGE at 90 and comparing it to all the other weapons its jus ridiculous ACCURACY at 75 & RANGE at 70 jus seems realistic)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users