- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(Xbox)CoolMitul123

(Xbox)CoolMitul123

• Xbox Members
  • 2 posts

Hi,

I have downloaded Hawken from Xbox One store for Free. I can do the trainings, explore the map etc. However after the training , I am unable to Launch any Play module like Deathmatch etc. It says click A to launch but I keep clicking A and nothing gets launched. Let me know what am I missing. Is is not Free to even play 1 match ??? 

(Xbox)CosmicCasey59

(Xbox)CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 48 posts
Have you tried playing co-op team death Match?some of those you need some experience first to be able to play.

(Xbox)CoolMitul123

(Xbox)CoolMitul123

• Xbox Members
  • 2 posts

Thanks Cosmiccasey for your reply. Actually only 2 modes are active - Any Mode & Co-Op Team Deathmatch , rest all modes are present but not active. 

When I click on the active mode it says that I dont have Gold Membership. For other modes it says that I need to have played certain matches then only it will become active. Which eventually means that nothing is free. I need to buy Gold Membership to play .

It was advertised as Free Game.

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
Other game modes are unlocked by playing the currently available mode. If you don't have a gold membership, it would make sense that you can't play; No multi-player game, to my personal knowledge, allows you to play multi-player without gold membership as that's kind of the point behind Xbox monthly membership.

To that effect, Hawken is still entirely free, as devs do not receive any kind of monetary benefit by you having gold membership to use Xbox Live.

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 07 February 2017 - 08:54 AM.

• (Xbox)CosmicCasey59 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users