- - - - - button settings controller settings

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

LordJim47

LordJim47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Wanted to try Hawken on my pc after enjoying Xbox Hawken.  Button defaults will not allow trusting anymore.  First game it was there but the default settings after several attempts to move thrust and jump to A and B buttons (so I can use the levers on the bottom of the controller) will not restore the trust to right bumper.  I have steam recognizing my controller and thought maybe there is a switch locking the default out.  Any suggestions on how to restore baseline defaults?

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
I would have expected xb1 elite controller to have software to convert to keystrokes.
I'd eventually like to try one even though I don't have an xb1 (I play PC with LH joystick and RH mouse)

LordJim47

LordJim47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Thanks.  Still learning the advantages of PC Hawken; keyboard bindings are all new, with some interesting ways to make you lethal.  Got the controller set to default and mapping to match boost and thrust so I do not have to retrain my reflexes from playing Xbox.  Great game on a PC.  Considering investing in a Joystick as I am seriously addicted to Elite Dangerous as well and want to try VR eventually.  Appreciate your response.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

the xbox one elite controller comes with an app(win10 I think) - see if that would help you out. also, shouldn't you be able to change controller configuration in hawken?

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Hawken would need to know about the paddles.

Its normally the manufacturer that provides the app to change mappings.

Thats why i have to stay on win7. no win10 drivers for my joystick.

LordJim47

LordJim47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Thanks; forgot about that--will check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users