- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

I've noticed every time I'm on there's at least one player abusing the predator's cloak. 

Much like hellfire missiles and EOC mines, the cloak offers yet one more thing to exploit for "easy" kills.

To the powers that be, I implore you to take a look at the sniper's cloak in Killzone 2. 

The way it works is based on the sniper's movement. When the cloak is activated, the sniper is completely cloaked while standing still. However, if he moves, the cloak becomes partially active (random parts of the sniper are exposed). So he's still cloaked but just a bit easier to see while moving.

I really think the predator's cloak would be a little more balanced if it worked this way. Invisibility is a HUGE advantage. Never mind being able to see through walls. (I think seeing through walls should be its own ability for a different mech entirely. But that's just me.)

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Yeah but skillfires can lock onto vytro when they are cloaked -_-

• (PS4)F0ppery likes this

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

Yeah but skillfires can lock onto vytro when they are cloaked -_-

I didn't even know that. Kind of defeats the purpose of a cloak. But then again somewhat balances it, I guess. Hard to say. 

And now that you bring that up, the Vytro can probably afford to maintain its cloak while moving simply because it's not capable of the damage output that a predator can do. Plus the Vytro can't see through walls like the predator, right?

Also, the infiltrator might be balanced the way it is just because it has less health.

What blows my mind most about "skillfire" missiles is that everyone KNOWS how OP they are. I always hear them talking about it before/after matches. Yet people STILL spam them and run their mouths about how "good" they are -.-

• (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Theres no problem with the cloak

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

Considering the predator can utilize the cloak to GUARANTEE  hits and significant amounts of damage, there IS a problem with the cloak.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users