- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

The G2 Charge was in a bundle it said we will get it eventually but that was a year ago and well i really want more mechs for collection theres a g1 charge model gathering dust in the lower area of your folders please allow it to leave |||||||||||||||||||||if you donate your soul you can free a charge today

• (PS4)F0ppery likes this

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

Consider my soul donated.

• (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)PhelanKellRX-78

(PS4)PhelanKellRX-78

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 30 posts
well according to what they said we should actually have it so that may be fixed, there's a few others they have to work with, considering the ord, jobs, and now the proct, hopefully they continue on with the gedes, falium, mobi, hon, at least have the cupcake as an optional torso for the vanguard, there's one more I'm hunting down, I think it's an optional for the charge

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Oh Jesus stop frosty not like you'll like it it has 2 mini flaks.there's not one person I know that has it and uses it so whys it really matter? And didn't they address you in this? I'll donate my soul for my armor fusor back
  • (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

This post was way before the update the weapons are meh the ability is where the money is

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users