• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

CZeroFive,       If you look at your post and mine in the newest Dev Update - February 23 you'll see my comments on my missing skin. I have been here since Oct 2012 1st closed beta. All the time between that date and sometime in spring 2013 were lost. The devs put it back and it disappeared late 2013 again. Never put back and now you say they are missing a database from that time zone. OK I get it, not much you can do there with the missing time. But I really want the BETA SKIN back please. I worked hard for it. I earned it and I was there. Like I said in my other post, When Reloaded took over they said that time was gone and they couldn't find the Beta skin in the database they had. Said they would replace it when they found it. It has to be in the database because I see many other players with it and I've even seen some who said they lost theirs and Reloaded replaced it. PLEASE give me my Beta Skin back. It really meant a lot to me. I've have spent hundreds of dollars supporting this game. Much of that missing with the early data base missing. I spent a LOT during that time, buying all the skins they had, booster skins, body part stuff. I loved making it look good. Always have in games I play and I play a lot of online games. But the BETA skin was like a badge of honor. The original devs replaced it once, and I am now asking you please give it back to me once again. Thank you.

Nov8tr

PS: even if you can only do it on my main acct Nov8tr that would suffice. thanks..........

• LaurenEmily and WillyW like this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Do you have anything like a screenshot of your old account info on the old forum with your original join date?  Or maybe a screenshot from the game showing the account and missing items?

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Nope all lost long ago in system rebuilds. I have 3 computers now. I've built and used 10 or more since that time. I might add though that surely you remember me from back then, Many others do. Hell we played enough games together then I used a SS or Rocketard mostly back then. Well that and the zerk, still love that. The Fred was ok but couldn't wait till i got the zerk. hehe.

Edited by Nov8tr, 24 February 2017 - 05:23 PM.

aEGHJsh.gif?1

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Nope all lost long ago in system rebuilds. I have 3 computers now. I've built and used 10 or more since that time. I might add though that surely you remember me from back then, Many others do. Hell we played enough games together then I used a SS or Rocketard mostly back then. Well that and the zerk, still love that. The Fred was ok but couldn't wait till i got the zerk. hehe.

I'm sorry and its nothing personal but I can't say I remember a game with you, that was just too long ago, and soo many matches.  You could try and PM Ashfire and ask him if he'd parse his old forum capture and see if he can come up with your original join date, that would at least prove a physical date when you signed up.   Can you remember posting in one of the old Closed Beta 1, 2, or 3 categories on the old forum?  

Maybe theres some cached screengrab or video with you in it on youtube that might help.  I dunno I'm just thinking you need more than just your word, thats all.  

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Im ready to give ya mine.. I'll be fine with just alpha  :cool:

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Thanks Dorobo, appreciated. Wish it worked that way. And I didn't post much at all back then. Not much till next year really. I never did any screen shots or streaming. Never really been a fan of that at all. Not to be rude but little girls stream their birthday parties, don't watch those either. LOL. Already had Ashfire try at Supports request, not mine. He says he couldn't find anything. Hmm yeah........ All I can do is request, if they turn it down. So be it. At least I know I did and for me, thats good enough. The skin is just a way of showing I cared enough to be here. To spend my time and my money to support the game. 4 years later and several hundred dollars later, i'm still supporting it. Still here. Still playing.

• EM1O and LaurenEmily like this

aEGHJsh.gif?1

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

That really sucks. I would be so pissed in your situation. Really hope they fix the problem and give your stuff back!  :pinch:

• Nov8tr likes this

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

No one on the forums can help you with this issue. Contact customer support.

• Nov8tr likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users