- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts

Hello,

So apparently the armor fusor is disabled with the new update, that is a key internal to most mechs gameplay style and will hopefully be fixed soon. This is not the only problem facing us pilots with the new update, pilots in our group are reporting mechs missing like the Civ and other problems. I'm opening this topic so that others can post what bugs and issues they are finding with the update.

At this point devs, either pull the update so we can go back to a stable version until you get the bugs worked out, or have another update to patch the issues this update has created within a few days or so. I hope others will post their issues here so we can get a compilation of issues and devs can get working on it.

• (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

We're investigating and compiling issues with the update. Please post any bugs that may occur in the update and we will investigate as soon as possible

Edited by CZeroFive, 28 February 2017 - 04:04 PM.

• (PS4)Kirchiri and (PS4)frostdragon2013 like this

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts

Hello,

Yes i see the Civ in my account, one of our pilots in our group said is was missing for him. But I asked everyone in the group to come here and post issues.

I will say the game plays much better now!! No lag at all experienced so far. Greatly appreciate that!

• CZeroFive and (PS4)frostdragon2013 like this

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts

Also on the leaderboards I see we do have a PvP board, thank you for that. However the Kills Via Mech A B C still take bots into account. Is it possible to remove bots from all leaderboard calculations?

(PS4)Fizbandan

(PS4)Fizbandan

• PlayStation Members
  • 2 posts

Hello, I have played hawken, on the pc I put in 800 hours, and here I have probably put in at least a hundred at this point if not more.  I am most likely one of your greatest fans, despite the incredible setbacks and issues that have happened with the development of this game.

I play technician 95% of the time or more.  

The update is beautiful and cool to have the beams going everywhere to nearby mechs.  However, I cannot heal the person I am looking at directly at all.  If it could be scaled so that at least it was equal if not truly that I healed who I aimed at most, followed by the chain effect lessinging to those nearby, that would be AWESOME.  However, I took the INTERNAL OFF because I did not like how my inability to concentrate any healing was getting people killed, and having to heal someone next to the person I really wanted to heal, to even give them a little boost,...I noticed the effect had disappeared.  No more beautiful spider web of light to my teammates instead I it was concentreated to 1 person.  However just as before, when the person I am looking at directly didnt appear to recieve any health, I could not heal or accrue any points from healing the 1 person I was focused on, when the internal had been removed. It appears that now the tech is malfunctioning.  As the heart of many teams, that form up around covering for one another and in my case recovering them as they look out for one another, the technician is a major facet of the game and I wont be playing much until this is fixed.

Furthermore, the incinerator is no longer in my web of options to purchase.  I have a CIV but notcied the G2 option is no longer available, worse still others tell me the CIV isnt an option for them at all.  I am excited to see the mech with an immobilizing emp blast an a possibility, but the Incinerator seemed neither broken and had an essential team forming, cooperative boost that encoraged unique team dynamics to form.  I highly recommend the restoration of this mech. I cannot say the same for the CIV, yet I would not have advocated for its complete removal barring an attempt to augment it first.

I appreciate your time and effort in reading and responding to these issues.  Best of Luck and Much Love!

Leroy McLovin/Fizbandan

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts

Also now you can deploy three of the same turret simultaneously. Our matches have turned into 12 or more turrets on each side all over the place. I think the previous turret system worked well, now it feels like too much. Hopefully we can take that back to the way it was before.

Edited by (PS4)Kirchiri, 28 February 2017 - 06:41 PM.

• (PS4)bboynicknack likes this

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Looks great have all my mechs no lag

Every server has 3 stars(but I did notice my kd dropped from 2.7 to 1.4), there's only 12 x's no mech emblems in game and of course the most essential internal is missing so you get a kill and have to repair but most likely jus die don't know what els to say besides im done with hawken for the night

Edited by (PS4)NIXXSAXX, 28 February 2017 - 06:18 PM.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Theres now 3 turrets and not 2 and you can deploy them all so if you have R turrets and MG that's 6 all deployed at the same time

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts

Yes 6 turrets total each person, works out to 36 turrets per team maximum. That's absurd.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

I cannot currently see the g2 civ [not that i'am complaining]

Also the team composition is not updating
At all

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Collecting a mech from assignments caueses ALL RANK progress to be reset

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Collecting a mech from assignments caueses ALL RANK progress to be reset

The rank progress is actually per mech instance - so you'll have to go into the grid to see the proper instance of the Mech if you had one before.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Please address us on the armor fusor and torrets

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Please address us on the armor fusor and torrets

We are monitoring feedback regarding balance concerns.

Armor Fusor is disabled due to a bug introduced in the update as mentioned in the content update notes, located here:

NOTE: The Armor Fusor internal is disabled due to an unintended feature that was wrecking this update, and any Mechs that have it equipped will have to spawn in once in an online game in order to have the ability customize your mechs. We anticipate this to be resolved in the next content update.

Edited by CZeroFive, 28 February 2017 - 07:54 PM.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Well then everything appears to be back [including G2 civ ugh]

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

I noticed the repair torch doesn't seem to heal when i'm playing as tech and trying to save my allies from CIVs and Hellfire missiles.

• (PS4)Fizbandan likes this

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

also, i noticed a lot of mechs missing.

Rocketeer (and G2)

Granedier (and G2)

G2 Predator

G2 CIV

G2 Reaper

G2 Incinerator

All missing from what i can remember from playing earlier today.

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

on a positive note, the game would always lock up when i got a kill. now it seems to run as smooth as butter.

THANK YOU.

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts

Yea the turrets at 6 deployed total is way too many. the old system worked well enough with 2 total deployed, 1 mg and 1 rocket. When a team had multiple turret users even 2 total would get obnoxious at times. But 36 per team? I think that is way out of balance.

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts

The armor fusor is back, but the bug is still here. Essentially it takes you to full health the second it kicks on.

Edit: It seems to take to full health every second it is active assist or kill. Basically god mode if you keep chaining the kills and assists

Edited by (PS4)Kirchiri, 28 February 2017 - 08:26 PM.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Repair torch isn't repairin teammates at all held it down watched his health not move

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

The Armor Fusor should be back to being disabled. All instances of armor fusor have temporarily morphed into Shock Coil. When we're ready to add the item back to the game, all instances of this 'ghosted' shock coil will return to the armor fusor.

Out of curiosity, how much better is the framerate? Is it on the PS4 Pro or standard PS4 that you're seeing the most improvements? :)

We have pushed live a change to the deadzone on the controller in addition to the framerate tweaks. It should allow for more precise movements now.

Edited by CZeroFive, 28 February 2017 - 08:51 PM.

• (PS4)Kirchiri and (PS4)frostdragon2013 like this

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts

Framerate is a lot better! Especially when you kill someone. I've hit with EOC and grenade up close with 0 lag. I wouldn't say perfect, but it is very steady compared to what it used to be. Regular PS4 with wired internet connection.

Armor fusor is definitely still active. We all still have god mode active when it triggers. We have been in the same server for about 10 matches now.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Framerate is a lot better! Especially when you kill someone. I've hit with EOC and grenade up close with 0 lag. I wouldn't say perfect, but it is very steady compared to what it used to be. Regular PS4 with wired internet connection.

Armor fusor is definitely still active. We all still have god mode active when it triggers. We have been in the same server for about 10 matches now.

It can take up to 15 minutes for the gameserver cache to clear out. When it does, it should be disabled.

• (PS4)Kirchiri likes this

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
Once you leave a server it switches to shock coil. But anyone still playing will have God mode armor fusor until they leave a session. May want to bounce the servers once to clean the rest out.

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
I noticed the deadzone change! Thank you! That had been bugging me about this game since I started on ps4.

(PS4)Fizbandan

(PS4)Fizbandan

• PlayStation Members
  • 2 posts

Still no word on Technicians not working?  Tried it again this morning, saw no difference.  Still without the new internal (which also insnt functioning properly, as it often fails to target those next to me, fails to heal those that are being hit with the beam) healing beam does NOTHING.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
You can no longer change the location of your map i played with it in top left now its back at the bottom with no option in the settings

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

I noticed the deadzone change! Thank you! That had been bugging me about this game since I started on ps4.

Glad to hear that's really working out for you! Out of curiosity, would it help to have this on a slider instead of a set value? Are there any tweaks you would like to see to the deadzone in the next update?

Still no word on Technicians not working?  Tried it again this morning, saw no difference.  Still without the new internal (which also insnt functioning properly, as it often fails to target those next to me, fails to heal those that are being hit with the beam) healing beam does NOTHING.

You can no longer change the location of your map i played with it in top left now its back at the bottom with no option in the settings

Thank you for the reports! We'll be investigating this as needed.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

We have just updated the Technician to have a (temporary) different secondary so that they aren't completely broken for the time being. We will revert this secondary when the issue is fixed.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
I have mixed feelings about the turrets ya is kool and all but is jus too OP before a team could hold down aa with the help of 6 turrets from 6 diffrent people now there's 18 from those same 6 and jus multiply by 2 of they have R turrets & MG turrets all deployed at the same time

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Yes but these vast amounts of turrets can be a doorway into more electronic warfare type mechs

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
Deadzone adjustments feel spot on to me now. I think having a slider would be good as well keeping whatever this current setting is as default.

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

We have just updated the Technician to have a (temporary) different secondary so that they aren't completely broken for the time being. We will revert this secondary when the issue is fixed.

That explains why my technician had an EOC Predator, lol.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts

After messing with it got my map in the right spot so don't think that changed

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Since the armor fusor and tech are broken is there anyway to jus add health orbs to siege till they're fixed

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Did PvE kills get reset?

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Did PvE kills get reset?

PvE kills did get reset, as well as PvP kills.

Total/Overall kills did not get reset.

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
This setting 3 turrets down at a time is just ridiculous having 3 is awesome and makes since for mk3's but not being able to set them all down (and it doesn't work with the shock turret). And why doesn't all items have 3 for mk3's? I want 3 bubbles over having 3 torrets

Edited by (PS4)NIXXSAXX, 08 March 2017 - 11:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users