- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

(Xbox)LordJim47

(Xbox)LordJim47

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 34 posts

Got the new update and am still working through understanding what's new. 

Having an issue with the Training Ground--it forces me to re-do my button mapping every time.  When I leave to go play a match it resets to default buttons.  I do not see this reset when  playing any of the other modes, only in training. 

Fixing this is important to my gaming experience as I broke two elite controllers using the default settings, just to much excitement I guess and the bumpers cannot take the jump and thrust energy the game evokes.  I learned that if I practice every day with a mech or two I can build new strategies and find the synergy between mech and map.  I have all the mechs so I really need the training aspect of the game to maintain the same controller button mapping. 

Appreciate your efforts to make this game even better; and I have begun to play on both Xbox and PC, although Xbox is my preferred currently, only because I cannot afford to buy all the mechs again on the PC.   Hopefully this fix is an easy one so I can and will not take long.  Thanks again for a superior game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users