• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

CZeroFive, You told me to file a support ticket on my issue of my missing beta skin. I had already done so before you closed the thread in this section of the forums. In fact it was filed 7 days ago. No response. Not even a acknowledgement that it has been received or viewed. If you will look at my support ticket of April 16th 2015 you will find my original request for the return of my beta skin. 2 years ago. I am still waiting 2 years later.  There were also private conversations with LadyTiggs about this issue. They offered and I agreed to wait for the skin to be replaced as soon as they were able to find it in the database. PLEASE take a look at my support request I filed on February 24th  and see what you can do. I would appreciate the help very much. Thank you.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

and then he keels over and never gets his beta skin back, a sad day in the life of your everyday herken member, all 2 of them

• Amidatelion and Nov8tr like this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

You'll have to be patient. We are working on redelivering all missing items systematically to affected users instead of a "contact support" basis, namely the role-based rewards like the Cupcake. We anticipate this stuff to be set up for the relaunch.

• EM1O likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users