• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

So people thinks predator are just pu**ies , well its not true but i tried to cover what is it like to be predator ...

Do You guys feels the same?

Edited by Youtube_ExGodV, 05 March 2017 - 06:51 AM.

Noob plays games to prove being noob...

https://www.youtube....INP_sgTy49C8sLg

:ninja:  :wallbash:  :ninja:  :wallbash:

xjei

xjei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Dude you got your stereotypes wrong or you misinterpret something, because all good Preds are women

• DemitronPrime likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

i highly recommend you check the forums Help and Guides section, and scroll down to the B Classes tutorial vids and guides section. 

https://community.pl...-guides-hawken/

also peruse the right side menu (blue links) for some handy player guides and infos here:

http://reddit.com/r/hawken

most of these are posted by extremely talented players, several of whom have skillz that are legendary.

GL/HF!

• Youtube_ExGodV likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Ima let you finish but...

here is the penultimate pred frag movie

OF

ALL

TIME

Spoiler

Edited by CraftyDus, 05 March 2017 - 01:29 PM.

• coldform, Guns_N_Rozer, Silverfire and 3 others like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

that bruiser should've gotten you, just dumbfire the hellfires, a light breeze would've killed you were you not inside the Wreckage main structure.

should've pushed that Sharpshooter instead of chasing him around for more than a minute, not helping your team on AA.

Predators are definitely not pu**ies as you might think people say. Probably the best duelist mech in the game, so no, I don't feel the same and have never felt that way.

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

ReversusRex

ReversusRex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
~~

That was surprisingly satisfiying.

• DemitronPrime and Youtube_ExGodV like this

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

snip

LEmental is the Pred I aspire to be.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

-

my that was a long time ago, i dont even remember watching this but my placement between xployt and quazimofo in the video looks and sounds very familiar

Edited by ArchMech, 05 March 2017 - 08:00 PM.

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

i play pred for fun, occasionally. this vid makes me want to play it less.  and is this a 2013/14 vid? old muzak.

nRJ1C9n.png

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
IshouldProbablyBeBetterAtPredThanIam

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Dude you got your stereotypes wrong or you misinterpret something, because all good Preds are women

Xjel, i haven't given any statement stereotype way, i just been called  *** many times. that's why i just wanted to is this all people thinks?

also i think all best predators are women also sounds stereotypes dont you think?

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

that bruiser should've gotten you, just dumbfire the hellfires, a light breeze would've killed you were you not inside the Wreckage main structure.

should've pushed that Sharpshooter instead of chasing him around for more than a minute, not helping your team on AA.

Predators are definitely not pu**ies as you might think people say. Probably the best duelist mech in the game, so no, I don't feel the same and have never felt that way.

at lease one helpful comment i received thank you sir Silverfire, i know i was just fooling around and not helping team ,the reason behind it it was 3 vs 6 many leavers and no one ever touched AA except me  so i decided to explore predator ability.

I also would like to know how other people manage to use fuel for long time while in air? i always runs out in few sec...

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Ima let you finish but...

here is the penultimate pred frag movie

OF

ALL

TIME

Spoiler

Amazing gameplay Sir, those pubs use is amazing, thanks for tips. You are my new hero but after "laurenemily" 

Edited by Youtube_ExGodV, 06 March 2017 - 12:22 AM.

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

i highly recommend you check the forums Help and Guides section, and scroll down to the B Classes tutorial vids and guides section. 

https://community.pl...-guides-hawken/

also peruse the right side menu (blue links) for some handy player guides and infos here:

http://reddit.com/r/hawken

most of these are posted by extremely talented players, several of whom have skillz that are legendary.

GL/HF!

wow impressive guide, thank a ton for great info.. :)

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

i play pred for fun, occasionally. this vid makes me want to play it less.  and is this a 2013/14 vid? old muzak.

Ohh i am sorry i didn't mean to discourage you :(

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

at lease one helpful comment i received thank you sir Silverfire, i know i was just fooling around and not helping team ,the reason behind it it was 3 vs 6 many leavers and no one ever touched AA except me  so i decided to explore predator ability.

I also would like to know how other people manage to use fuel for long time while in air? i always runs out in few sec...

Regardless if you were messing around, you can afford to push a Sharpshooter most of the time because most aren't fantastic at close quarter encounters.  You could've won the fight a lot faster, is what I'm saying.  You have plenty of AoE in the mines and the Breacher is most definitely one of the strongest weapons in the game, with proper movement you probably could've finished off that Sharpshooter in half the time.  Predator melts under group pressure because it neither has the health nor the speed nor the weaponry to deal with multiple opponents.  Doing a lot of damage and potentially securing a kill, and then quickly slipping away is the way to go.

Regarding fuel, equipping a fuel converter may help maintain a bit more fuel while under fire.  Otherwise, I don't constantly hold down spacebar and hover.  A big problem I see is that players will just hold down the spacebar continuously instead of engaging it periodically which ought to preserve a bit of fuel in the slightly longer run.  Also, staying in the air isn't always ideal.  I don't have Air Compressor equipped on any of my Predator loadouts currently. I used to, but found it to be a big waste.  If you want something that can act like a discount Air Compressor regarding breaking the jump pad launch, you can always equip Air 180 (which I happen to equip on all my Predator builds).  You don't need to fly, but I find that a lot of players just hit spacebar and fly immediately. To me that's a huge waste of fuel, and unless you're a mech that benefits from faster air speeds, namely Berserker, Bruiser, and Rocketeer (and to a lesser extent, G2 Assault), flying infrequently and preserving fuel for boost dodging and ground maneuvers is most likely more advantageous in an encounter.

keep on working on predator skills, everyone has room for improvement.

Edited by Silverfire, 06 March 2017 - 12:33 PM.

• DemitronPrime and Youtube_ExGodV like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

xjei

xjei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Xjel, i haven't given any statement stereotype way, i just been called  *** many times. that's why i just wanted to is this all people thinks?

also i think all best predators are women also sounds stereotypes dont you think?

well i think my comment was a bit to broud every good predator player in europe is either memag or one of his smurfs or girls

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Amazing gameplay Sir, those pubs use is amazing, thanks for tips. You are my new hero but after "laurenemily" 

That wasn't Crafty in the vid...  it was LEmental. 

Also, LaurenEmily is a skrub that plays on EU and therefore her gameplay should not be taken seriously.

• hellc9943 likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

No, not a stereotype--they are gooder for some reason.

nRJ1C9n.png

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

No, not a stereotype--they are gooder for some reason.

haha i got what you mean :)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Regardless if you were messing around, you can afford to push a Sharpshooter most of the time because most aren't fantastic at close quarter encounters.  You could've won the fight a lot faster, is what I'm saying.  You have plenty of AoE in the mines and the Breacher is most definitely one of the strongest weapons in the game, with proper movement you probably could've finished off that Sharpshooter in half the time.  Predator melts under group pressure because it neither has the health nor the speed nor the weaponry to deal with multiple opponents.  Doing a lot of damage and potentially securing a kill, and then quickly slipping away is the way to go.

Regarding fuel, equipping a fuel converter may help maintain a bit more fuel while under fire.  Otherwise, I don't constantly hold down spacebar and hover.  A big problem I see is that players will just hold down the spacebar continuously instead of engaging it periodically which ought to preserve a bit of fuel in the slightly longer run.  Also, staying in the air isn't always ideal.  I don't have Air Compressor equipped on any of my Predator loadouts currently. I used to, but found it to be a big waste.  If you want something that can act like a discount Air Compressor regarding breaking the jump pad launch, you can always equip Air 180 (which I happen to equip on all my Predator builds).  You don't need to fly, but I find that a lot of players just hit spacebar and fly immediately. To me that's a huge waste of fuel, and unless you're a mech that benefits from faster air speeds, namely Berserker, Bruiser, and Rocketeer (and to a lesser extent, G2 Assault), flying infrequently and preserving fuel for boost dodging and ground maneuvers is most likely more advantageous in an encounter.

keep on working on predator skills, everyone has room for improvement.

Thank you so much for Detailed guidance about fuel converter, I will work on my skills and my next video will be to gain my honor :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users