• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

MacTep_6oT

MacTep_6oT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Teh "Lead Developer" in charge of this game (if the claim is valid) had best collar his offspring.

It is not good to have anyone claiming his sperm donor condones him to be allowed a run for the money. Makes ya look bad.

jelamade

yeh, it's a call out on ReLoaded this time.

if i don't get an answer from your dead Request Zen site, i'll post the screenshot of your idiot kids chat post later in this thread.

yeh. i'm pissed.

Edited by MacTep_6oT, 11 March 2017 - 07:43 PM.

• SS396 likes this

mjU56gg.jpg

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Teh "Lead Developer" in charge of this game (if the claim is valid) had best collar his offspring.
It is not good to have anyone claiming his sperm donor condones him to be allowed a run for the money. Makes ya look bad.

Geez, where do you even begin with this.  SMH.

Well, for starters, this is not the correct subforum category, not sure why you thought "help and guides" was the correct area either, maybe in your bind rage you didn't notice which forum you were posting in?

Second, I don't know of any kids of any Reloaded employees that even bother to play this game, and just think about it for a minute and what it would take and the begging and pleading that would be involved.  Maybe you ran into one of those scary good playtesters on accident?

yeh, it's a call out on ReLoaded this time.
if i don't get an answer from your dead Request Zen site, i'll post the screenshot of your idiot kids chat post later in this thread.

Well, I'd bet you an In-N-Out Double Double animal style no grilled onions that you are not going to get a response on the support site either, and I honestly don't think they will punish anyone for whatever was said in chat, however offensive you found it to be.  Although I am intrigued and curious what was said that got you all hot and bothered, I think it would be amusing to read it just based off of your reaction, so I'd like to see it posted, if not here then on reddit where it won't be censored and removed.

yeh. i'm pissed.

Yeah, we noticed, but in all reality you just got taken, hook line and sinker from someone on the internet that lied.  Yeah I know shocking isn't it.  Either way take a chill pill and try being less gullible and not believing everything someone says in any ingame chat anywhere.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

please to be posting your chat excerpt. just cuz.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Hi,

I have checked the logs and support ticket. You need to be careful about your language in-game. The screenshot provided shows nothing like you claimed in your original post, and  If you wish to discuss this further, please do so on your main forum account instead of your smurf account.

Additionally, if you have evidence that someone is impersonating an employee or contractor, please let us know through Zendesk instead of posting rants about it on the forums. Thanks!

Edited by CZeroFive, 11 March 2017 - 09:47 PM.

• Robscancer, DerMax, Guns_N_Rozer and 11 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dev, family, offensive, TOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users