• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

From what I have experienced, when you fulfill a challenge on the main menu, you have to click on the box to actually acquire the reward. Is this intentional?

In light of having to click on these challenges, I fulfilled - actually more than fulfilled - the multi-kill challenge quota. It calls for two, but I actually have seven, so it reads 7/2. Upon clicking on the box, I do not receive the reward.

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

PC launch confirmed.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

PC launch confirmed.

If this is your way of saying, "Ours is coming, so why bother?", then you'd be delusional. You should know better. You know PC will inherit anything overlooked on peasant Hawken, including the iPad UI! Muahahahaa!!! 

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

If this is your way of saying, "Ours is coming, so why bother?", then you'd be delusional. You should know better. You know PC will inherit anything overlooked on peasant Hawken, including the iPad UI! Muahahahaa!!! 

Not quite.  Actually I was wondering why I saw what I concluded to be a "bug report" for a console version cross posted in the PC area of the forums, unless you have an advanced copy of the PC version that I am unaware of.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Not quite.  Actually I was wondering why I saw what I concluded to be a "bug report" for a console version cross posted in the PC area of the forums, unless you have an advanced copy of the PC version that I am unaware of.

Lol.

I've been playing on my roommate's XB1 and his account, since I initially didn't figure out how to create my own account on the system. Having said that, I'm pretty sure I still couldn't log in into the XB1 forum because I would need his Windows account? In other words, I'm too lazy to create my own accounts for the sake of posting bugs that could be read anywhere by the devs.

Edited by XPloyt, 13 March 2017 - 04:25 PM.

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Muahahahaa!!!

You owe me 5mc... copyright laws on Illal are quite clear on this matter.

wmmoney.png

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

peasant Hawken

robotcica5855.gif

robot-gif-mindblown.gif?w=656

• Guns_N_Rozer and DieselCat like this

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

You'll need to actually complete a match, not just complete the requirements. This will allow the assignment to be marked as completed.

Let me know if that works :)

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

You'll need to actually complete a match, not just complete the requirements. This will allow the assignment to be marked as completed.

Let me know if that works :)

You don't think I'm capable of completing matches, or was a change made?

I guess I'll see what happens when I come across that challenge again.

Edited by XPloyt, 15 March 2017 - 01:10 AM.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

You don't think I'm capable of completing matches, or was a change made?

I guess I'll see what happens when I come across that challenge again.

I meant if you did complete the objective at least once, but left a match in progress, you need to actually complete the match and not abandon it for it to be able to be claimed.

Nothing more was intended than that.

Edited by CZeroFive, 15 March 2017 - 01:30 AM.

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

I meant if you did complete the objective at least once, but left a match in progress, you need to actually complete the match and not abandon it for it to be able to be claimed.

So if I abandon a match that completes the challenge, then there's no way to claim the reward unless I were to rejoin that particular match and finish it? If that's what you are saying, then fine, but I don't recall leaving any matches, much less the game freezing, and such a stipulation for acquiring the reward for a challenge I believe needs clarifying in-game. I have 8 team abandons on my record in almost 30 hours.

I'm still inclined to believe that it is a game error, but I appreciate the response. I bring this up because it may, or will affect everyone, then the PC version relaunches.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

So if I abandon a match that completes the challenge, then there's no way to claim the reward unless I were to rejoin that particular match and finish it? If that's what you are saying, then fine, but I don't recall leaving any matches, much less the game freezing, and such a stipulation for acquiring the reward for a challenge I believe needs clarifying in-game. I have 8 team abandons on my record in almost 30 hours.

I'm still inclined to believe that it is a game error, but I appreciate the response. I bring this up because it may, or will affect everyone, then the PC version relaunches.

No - any match should work. The game server updates a flag internally on the assignment when you complete a match. That's the only time processing is done to see if you've completed the assignment, and only the server can update said flag. It isn't picky about which match you finish. If it happens again please let us know.

Edited by CZeroFive, 15 March 2017 - 03:44 AM.

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

this issue appears mostly in instances/cases of poor matchmaking etiquette apparently...

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Here's a vid that showcases that completing matches doesn't allow me to collect the reward:

I should have edited to remove the gameplay, but you can see pre and post match to show it's a completed one.

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

This is still a problem.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip