Party Limited play and custom lobby

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(PS4)Bonnie_duh_Bunny

(PS4)Bonnie_duh_Bunny

• PlayStation Members
  • 7 posts
So I've been playing since Hawken's release on PC and just got it last week on the PS4. The main thing that has bugged me to no end on console is when in a party, when there are more than 3 party members the ONLY thing you can play is deathmatch and it is annoying when you wanna do daily trials and can't because you've got too big of a group and have to split up. Why can't it be up to six players so you have a full team? Or on co-op destruct when you have a group of 4 why can't the whole group play? Why is there only allowed 3 players? It makes no sense for it to be like that, who ever decided that clearly didn't think of people who have more than 2 friends. I would just like to know why you guys can't/won't up the amount of party members you can have in a game mode at a time, please, I would love to hear why.
Another thing, you have seven different game modes and all these cool maps along with tons of servers! Why is there no custom lobby option? It couldn't be that hard, you managed to fit an EPIC game like this into 5gigs!

Edited by (PS4)Bonnie_duh_Bunny, 13 March 2017 - 10:53 PM.

• (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Parties are pointless in siege,MA,& TDM because your going to get separated

(PS4)Bonnie_duh_Bunny

(PS4)Bonnie_duh_Bunny

• PlayStation Members
  • 7 posts
Separated or not at least you can still fight each other while playing an objective based mode instead of deathmatch where it's just basically seeing who can kill one another more.

Also by split up I meant drop in separate parties not on separate teams.

Edited by (PS4)Bonnie_duh_Bunny, 14 March 2017 - 12:11 PM.

• (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)Erased4Ever

(PS4)Erased4Ever

• PlayStation Members
  • 12 posts

So I've been playing since Hawken's release on PC and just got it last week on the PS4. The main thing that has bugged me to no end on console is when in a party, when there are more than 3 party members the ONLY thing you can play is deathmatch and it is annoying when you wanna do daily trials and can't because you've got too big of a group and have to split up. Why can't it be up to six players so you have a full team? Or on co-op destruct when you have a group of 4 why can't the whole group play? Why is there only allowed 3 players? It makes no sense for it to be like that, who ever decided that clearly didn't think of people who have more than 2 friends. I would just like to know why you guys can't/won't up the amount of party members you can have in a game mode at a time, please, I would love to hear why.
Another thing, you have seven different game modes and all these cool maps along with tons of servers! Why is there no custom lobby option? It couldn't be that hard, you managed to fit an EPIC game like this into 5gigs!

PC PLAYER! I ADD YOU BONNIE COME TO ME!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users