- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
With it being % based makes it almost pointless on A class.for example a brawler with a 2 square armor fusor regains 270 after a kill when a Scout only regains 90 glad to have it back but now it seems suited for C classes and they don't need any help as it is
  • (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Actually - we'd prefer that A classes gain a smaller amount. Regenerating 200 armor over 10 seconds on a mech that is highly mobile is a bit overpowered, especially when evasiveness is what they operate on.

If you think the internal is suited for C Classes, then great - use it on them. Hawken is about choice and what works for you.

• (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
We'll make it work for A's but Cs being able to regain so much makes no sense they already have higher armor to begin with... diffrent armor fusor for the classes maybe? All I know is once they figure out something op in this game EVERYONE starts to do the same thing

Being able to wipe almost an entire team with my g2 brawler is fun tho

(PS4)PhelanKellRX-78

(PS4)PhelanKellRX-78

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 30 posts
I'm going to have to agree with NIXXSAXX on this one, I'm beyond happyas well as the rest of us are that the armor fusor is back, it was a rough life for us light mech pilots, but this new system really hurts the internal space when to make the armor fusor effective I need a three slot when there are mechs that can take me out with one salvo vs on the other hand it's almost like heavy mechs get unstoppable once they rack some kills, were not saying tweak it more or make it fit her complicated just go back to how it was there were no complaints before, if a light mech was tearing into a team u just focused fire on it or chased it down, placed a turret in the right spot, of all the people I've played with I've never once heard a complaint about armor fusors, that's how light mechs stayed alive long enough to get a streak, please at least consider going back to the point system, speaking of light mechs were all eager to have the proct join the fold and still have dreams of the charge I still find people with it and the pretty much the entire match turns into a what is that!?!? is it new!?!? no.. it's and old one.. what?? well how do i get it?? U cant... why?? no one knows buddy.. well that's not very fair!! no it isn't but we keep hopin they fix it hopefully they will.......

(PS4)PsychoGenesis-

(PS4)PsychoGenesis-

• PlayStation Members
  • 4 posts

I fully support the devs' decision here. I have no issue killing a brawler or any other heavy with a fusor activated. For example a brawler with an armor fusor gains 270 hp over 10 seconds which is only 27 hp a second. This is not hard to out dps as long as you can hit your target. Seeing as your target is a fairly large hulk of mass it's quite easy to achieve. I do agree that a fusor isn't too worthwhile on a light mech and after saying that I also do not run a fusor on my light mechs and I agree with the devs' yet again that if a fusor healed my light mech for 200hp it would be overpowered. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users