• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Roth_Schatten

Roth_Schatten

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Greetings!

Few times already I have seen not full and not passworded server giving me "Not accepting players" message. The same server might be playable the very next day. What's the reason for this?

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

When a server is in the results screen(otherwise known as rolling over), it will not accept players. It will begin accepting players once it transitions to the next map. 

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

We have made improvements to this in the PC relaunch patch, just so everyone is aware.

• coldform likes this

popeco

popeco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

When a server is in the results screen(otherwise known as rolling over), it will not accept players. It will begin accepting players once it transitions to the next map. 

Oddly enough though, I've had this issue where the game is definitely already in progress (can definitely see the # of active players fluctuate, keep trying to join multiple times over 10 minutes, etc) still with no luck.  Not sure what the issue is :/  Usually have to wait for next map to start.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Oddly enough though, I've had this issue where the game is definitely already in progress (can definitely see the # of active players fluctuate, keep trying to join multiple times over 10 minutes, etc) still with no luck.  Not sure what the issue is :/  Usually have to wait for next map to start.

That's a bug. I've noticed it too, but trying to join a few more times has solved it in the past for me..

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users