Did not receive purchased MC

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

(Xbox)II Muggle II

(Xbox)II Muggle II

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts

I'm not too sure what to do. I purchased two MC packs and only received one. Both packs were charged to my bank account and are listed on my Microsoft Account. I put in a ticket on March 15th and received a support number with no way to track it. I updated the email ten days later with no response. It's now been 20 days with no response. This is bad business and poor customer service. I completely understand needing to take a few days to investigate but it has been the better part of a month, I've been extremely patient and this needs to be resolved. 

• dorobo likes this

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
I have also sent in a ticket with no reply over buying the Ord pre access and never got it. I can show proof as well, I got the HC and MC but no Ord. Still haven't bought the G1 in case I need to show I never received it. The download shows in my storage though

As you are experiencing, I've received zero contact from Reloaded as well

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 04 April 2017 - 03:30 PM.

(Xbox)II Muggle II

(Xbox)II Muggle II

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts

So... is this forum and Moderators not connected or tied to the help desk in anyway? It's been 36 days and I haven't heard a word on my ticket. $10 is not going to break the bank with me, however I don't think the number of credits you receive per dollar is appropriately proportioned anyway. Whats my recourse here? Am I able to charge interest on this purchase? 

capnjosh

capnjosh

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts

Got that all fixed up. Sorry for the crazy delay :(

(Xbox)II Muggle II

(Xbox)II Muggle II

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts

I just want to note that this has been resolved thank you Capnjosh!!!

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Got that all fixed up. Sorry for the crazy delay :(

Josh isn't dead?

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users