Bug found all weapons for xbox1

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

(Xbox)ARC KLOWN

(Xbox)ARC KLOWN

• Xbox Members
  • 9 posts

In garage select any mech then look in weapon selection. you may see multiple options for the same weapon. if so selecting one will grant bonus damage. sometimes it decreases the primary weapon damage. My berserker tow rocket damage was cut in half after selecting the smg. The smg had 3 or 4 options in weapon selection.

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
You're gonna need to supply video footage, I've not replicated this at all and have tested in a controlled environment; An empty DM server, me and a friend joined one and tested for damage values on most mechs to catalog. I was curious about the repeat selections and made an effort to try multiple selections of the EOC on the CIV with no actual difference. TOW rockets deal 125 damage and the game does have a few variables that cause some poor hit detection; Most notably, because our playerbase is low, you could have been in a server too far from you to have good ping.

Edit: Will hopefully test later and will edit this post with relevant findings. Things could be different since I did what I did and I hadn't tried the Berserker. Although, I can say that I use Berserker with SMC and notice zero change in my TOW. Again, will test this later.

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 12 April 2017 - 03:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users