NOW, NOT RECEIVING DAILY LOGIN AWARDS!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

(Xbox)Jezter

(Xbox)Jezter

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

Did not get day 13 or day 19 reward(s). See screen shots.  And don't tell me it because I didn't click on the right thing or some ish. Each day I've logged in, it's registered my log in in the bottom right corner. My other issue hasn't been fixed either, but from what I have been seeing in this forum, they don't seem to care much anymore about their game. If this doesn't get fixed, I'll do what others have done and uninstall it.  daily_zps03lievbl.pngtaunt_zps0gby7qvz.pngcup_zpsvq6uullt.png

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

We're looking into these issues. Thanks for the report.

(Xbox)Jezter

(Xbox)Jezter

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

We're looking into these issues. Thanks for the report.

Any update on this? There is only a few days left for these rewards before the calendar resets.

Mag__

Mag__

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Jezter sorry you were unable to redeem your login rewards. I've fixed the issue in our database, and redeemed both missing offers for your account. If you continue to have any difficulty feel free to send me a PM.
-Mag

• Bergwein likes this

(Xbox)Jezter

(Xbox)Jezter

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

Got them both, thank you.

H1F1BRBN

H1F1BRBN

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Just logged in to get my day 21 goodies and  play a couple rounds, looking forward to that G2 Brawler in 3 more days.  My calendar has RESET back to day 1... Am I the only one seeing this?  Was hopeful it was related to an open ticket being resolved, but I still have about 250 level 5 pilot emblems in my inventory.  There anything I can do on my end?  Clear temp files?  Reinstall?  Thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users