• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Now that I have a job with a regular schedule, I've decided to start practices back up again.  Mind you, we won't be able to do much more than run around in pubs and the general buffoonery in hwknchill - http://hwkn.ch- but at least we're going to start meeting again.

Since we're not going to be doing anything super serious at the moment, all are welcome to come by the hwknchill discord and join in the stupidityfun - 9pm EST, every tuesday.

Crash and burn!

-Cold

Edited by coldform, 25 April 2017 - 10:00 PM.

• Miscellaneous, ticklemyiguana, Bergwein and 4 others like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

This is good news. I like this. Unfortunately, there's a pretty good chance I won't be able to join in(at least in game) until mid June. sad.gif

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

peacecraftSLD

peacecraftSLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

How late you gonna run the practices?

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

How late you gonna run the practices?

well, I need to bug crock about it, but I think we're gonna stagger two practices on tuesdays, or one really long one - I'll be cutting out around 11pm EST, and I'll be sure to have another person there to kinda run things - honestly, there's no structure, so the real answer is as long as there's folks wanting to do some organized play.

• peacecraftSLD likes this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

peacecraftSLD

peacecraftSLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

well, I need to bug crock about it, but I think we're gonna stagger two practices on tuesdays, or one really long one - I'll be cutting out around 11pm EST, and I'll be sure to have another person there to kinda run things - honestly, there's no structure, so the real answer is as long as there's folks wanting to do some organized play.

Awesome.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

sounds awful, should delet this, honestly don't see what you'd practice for, a whole slew of changes are "right around the corner". may make an appearance to see who forgot how to avoid slow moving long lasting possibly bouncing projectiles.

• coldform likes this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
11am Wednesday morning Sydney time.
Damn.

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

If you need more players I can provide a dynamic target for you people to shoot at :-)

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

well, once again, my schedule for my current job changed, so I won't be on until after 11pm EST, but fellow TDMer woods will be hosting practice for the first part of the evening

z6aJAX7.png?1

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

tooosdey bumpz

z6aJAX7.png?1

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Friday bumps :-) Get yer butts online.

Edited by Xer06siX, 26 May 2017 - 06:00 PM.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

not on the weekends - 12 hour shifts on my feet pretty much kill all desire to do anything but rest, relax, and kanoodle with the missus.

• Xer06siX likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

*Cry*

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

not on the weekends - 12 hour shifts on my feet pretty much kill all desire to do anything but rest, relax, and kanoodle with the missus.

I'll do you a solid, clad

I'll cover your kanoodlin' duties, give you the time for the other stuff

• coldform, crockrocket and DallasCreeper like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Sounds like you're working in a kitchen. That's good but those hours only tip of iceberg. You know your kanoodling is only going last 45 secs TOPS ... ;)

wmmoney.png

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Sounds like you're working in a kitchen. That's good but those hours only tip of iceberg. You know your kanoodling is only going last 45 secs TOPS ... ;)

weekend shifts supervising the shipping dept. at an air filter factory. this is their peak season, so they needed the extra shift to help ship product. 

and maybe YOUR kanoodling only last for 45 sec. TOPS...

• CraftyDus likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

update! due to the fact that I can't alt tab in and out of the game well, and that the game crashes after anywhere from 3 to 5 matches, I am no longer hosting practices at this time. I will return once this particular bug has been fixed.

thank you for your patience, and I'll see you in the battlefield!

• WillyW likes this

z6aJAX7.png?1

WillyW

WillyW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

update! due to the fact that I can't alt tab in and out of the game well, and that the game crashes after anywhere from 3 to 5 matches, I am no longer hosting practices at this time. I will return once this particular bug has been fixed.

thank you for your patience, and I'll see you in the battlefield!

Don't worry, you're not missing much. It takes me about a half hour of searching and queueing before I'm able to find a match to begin with.

2XhpJes.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users