- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Adragan

Adragan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

First of all.. it says that my account was created yesterday.. something that's not true.. maybe i have been not active, but i've been playing the game before Steam.. and so on, on steam.. watched the downfall of the game and now the rebirth.. i had all my G1 Mechs and even the G2.. have maxed out few mechs and hit lvl 27..

Now that i have seen that the new Devs are doing something, i decided to give it another try.. but when i got in.. two of my main mechs are gone..?!?! Did something happened to them? Did I lose everythig that i bough with meteor credits?

The two Mechs were Berserker my main and Predator.. I bought them skins like the Redstar.. I maxed them out.. but now they are gone and seems that i have to buy them again..

Did something happened to them? They got Nerfed/Revamped or something?

capnjosh

capnjosh

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts

Quite frankly, it was some database issues last year.  In short, the database service at the time started randomly "forgetting" rows.  Yeah.  When we discovered that querying the same account returned different numbers of rows each time we queried (generally more rows the more we queried, maxing out after about 2 minutes of querying), that's when we made the call to rebuild the entire database layer.  The "Great Database Migration" we completed late last year was when we pulled everything we could out of the old database service and into the new Postgres-based system.  We've been building auto-fixes whenever we find ways to do that, but in some cases there is no way to infer what may be missing.

Submit a quick support ticket so we can better track this case.  We'll get it sorted out, no worries there.  And if you have any friends reporting similar experiences, we'll get their cases sorted out as well.  And aggressively.  It's just not right to have stuff up and disappear on you.  And now that we're free and clear and all on our own, we can take care of these cases with the care they deserve :)

• peacecraftSLD and 6ixxer like this

Hunt3rKill3r

Hunt3rKill3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

This is more or less, the same with me. I lost what few friends I had here and some of them, one or, two, were clan members from another game. I too, was here back in CBT and it looks as if I joined just two years ago. As for any mechs? I had one I know of that disappeared, it was a one I got with a code, before you guys come here. Like a special edition of the toaster. I fail to remember it's name yet, I still have the code saved and could probably find a ss of it, somewhere. I'm sure I had more but, not positive of which ones...been a while after that blackout that I play even though, I do hop on now and then to keep checking in.

Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.

Bertrand Russell

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

If you have an issue, submit a support ticket.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users