- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gusbots

Gusbots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

"Unlock all current and future mechs. All of them. forever." This would have one question some things such as does this include the proct and the charge. If it does I may buy it, if not, I'll pass.

it does say all of them, but I want to make sure before I spend $50.

Charge was released as g2 which another reason i'm asking, not even sure if g1 exists

Edited by Gusbots, 17 May 2017 - 04:14 PM.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

A G1 exists, but is currently not released. That being said we overlooked the G1 version of the Charge. It exists, and we discussed this internally.

We decided to include this in the bundle after all. We've added the G1 Charge to the bundle and those that have purchased it retroactively will obtain it on their next login.

Thanks for bringing this up!

frostdragon2013

frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

very sorry but i currently do not have the charge when you have some time please could you have a look thank you sorry

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

very sorry but i currently do not have the charge when you have some time please could you have a look thank you sorry

Anyone who purchased the "All the G1 Mechs Bundle" while it still included the G2s will have to contact customer support for the Charge. I've added it to your account, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users