- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Gusbots

Gusbots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

for the past week, I haven't been able to get into a single server without refreshing over and over again.

I get why the restrictions are in place, however for such a small community of players it kinda doesn't work.

Not exactly fair that just because there are a few newer players, I and other players with mmr on the higher end can't play at all

I know it's been adjusted before, but I think it needs more tweaks or to go away completely until hawken is more popular

edit: If I can't get into a server, I do get into my own lobby, and then I wait, and wait until I just eventually leave

Edited by Gusbots, 25 May 2017 - 07:26 AM.

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

I assume you mean the server browser since you mentioned refreshing

Just use the normal queue function and you'll get in a game.

• Miscellaneous, peacecraftSLD and 6ixxer like this

Spoiler

peacecraftSLD

peacecraftSLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Just use the normal queue function and you'll get in a game.

This is how I find servers to play in. Usually I see if there are servers with open spots and then choose the mode that has the most.

Gusbots

Gusbots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Forgot to mention, puts me in my own lobby, where no matter how long I wait nobody joins

• claisolais likes this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

If you queue up for a game type for which no match is currently running, you will sit there forever.

I've confirmed this on several occasions over time:  I'll go to the server browser and see that there are no Siege or Missile Assault matches, so I queue for one and wait... forever.  If I go to the server browser and pick one of the empty matches, then join, there is usually a player or two who immediately join - because they were queuing for the game type from the main menu.

• 6ixxer likes this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Sometimes you need to start a server and wait for others.

People unwilling to start a server may contribute to complaints of:

- There are no matches playing at my (higher than average) level, and

- I'm an average player and every match I play there is some smurf stomping all over everyone

• Bad_BennyAK likes this

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Sometimes you need to start a server and wait for others.

People unwilling to start a server may contribute to complaints of:

- There are no matches playing at my (higher than average) level, and

- I'm an average player and every match I play there is some smurf stomping all over everyone

Agreed.   I've tried often to start a Siege or especially an MA game,  and you would NOT believe HOW MANY people show up,  wait 2 minutes at best,  I tell them wait a few mins,   and they leave.    To be shortly followed by the same thing! 

I would like to see on the general game menu,  a populated lobby indicator to show if anyone is attempting to start a game type... maybe a glow in the box,  or a player counter in the corner.  

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users