Photo

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A HAWKEN ACCOUNT, DON'T MAKE A NEW ONE IN GAME!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

RLD has decided to link steam accounts with hawken accounts, but the process isn't that apparent.

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR STUFF, USE THE

"LINK LEGACY ACCOUNT"

OPTION AT FIRST LAUNCH

DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. THIS CHANGE IS IRREVERSIBLE WITHOUT OUTSIDE HELP.

If you have already created a new account, then please submit a support ticket. that is your best bet at getting your account back.

• dorobo, Nachoeslach, Miscellaneous and 11 others like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

_Andrea_

_Andrea_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

What about 2 users who play 2 different HAWKEN account on same steam account? (for eg. me and my Husband)

I dont need to get LIFE

:pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:I am gamer so i have lots of LIVES  :pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:

YOUTUBE CHANNEl :https://www.youtube....xed8oIjVdsqQVQw

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

What about 2 users who play 2 different HAWKEN account on same steam account? (for eg. me and my Husband)

I would highly suggest making two seperate steam accounts.  they can both use the same machine, you don't have to re-download your games - just be sure to "share" the games with his steam account.

chances are, you both already have separate emails to log in to hawken, and that's all you need to make a steam account. and a few minutes.

also, you don't even need to close steam - you can switch accounts from within the main steam window.

Edited by coldform, 23 May 2017 - 10:37 PM.

• _Andrea_ likes this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Pion31rus

Pion31rus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Zdrastvuyte, after the update of the game by mistake, introduced a nickname account of the stim, all the bottles were gone pumping, etc., help restore the old account! Pion31rus

LicSqualo

LicSqualo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi guys,

can you help me to found where I can raise a support ticket to have my old account restored?

Thank you in advance.

Lic

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Hi guys,

can you help me to found where I can raise a support ticket to have my old account restored?

Thank you in advance.

Lic

• LicSqualo likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

LicSqualo

LicSqualo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

:) thank you!

Leghorn10314

Leghorn10314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

i had three level 30 full accounts full of mechs - 60 in all - in the account I "legacy" logged in on, many mechs are missing - I had three berserkers and they dumped ALL.

Sucky rewind so far for me. Not .... oh, well,....good luck to us I guess.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

I expect you need separate steam accounts.

I think i will need to create a second steam account to link my ALT hawken account too

Edited by 6ixxer, 24 May 2017 - 09:57 PM.

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

Yes, it's a 1 Steam Account : 1 Hawken Account ratio.

For whatever it's worth, I've only ever had one Hawken account and everything (except the skins, items and a few weapons I've been missing for months) ported just fine into my "Legacy Account".

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users