3 replies to this topic

_Andrea_

_Andrea_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

My Personal Observation on Hawken Update version 1.6.0153926

In this video i have treied to cover New changes as well as Performance upgrade in game ...

1st impression are 50/50 for me as it includes same amount of Pros and cons in my Perspective but really bif room for improvement..  :wub: 

Special Thanks to HAWKEN Team, Good job and please keep it up...   :thumbsup: 

I dont need to get LIFE

:pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:I am gamer so i have lots of LIVES  :pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:

YOUTUBE CHANNEl :https://www.youtube....xed8oIjVdsqQVQw

SlaanTheDestroyer

SlaanTheDestroyer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Well...really different bells and whistles, graphics are wierd textures and color compared to old; lots more mechs and a dizzying confusing spiderweb of mechs to look at but it lost a lot of my mechs, and my EMPs are totallay different and where's the time reducer for items, and, and, and...yet, still the same no-balance issues in the few games I played.

Where are my accounts? Over the last three years I took three accounts to 30 level and over 60 mechs. GONE? And mechs that were in my garage are gone, all the duplicate mechs I created and took to level 6 and equipped differently are gone.

So all I can say is I hope millions of people start playing it to make MMR useful - do we still have MMR?

The intro is BS; sitting on mechs, destructable environs - not in the game, etc.

Best of luck sorting out this mess.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Kopras intro was betterer lol

• dorobo and MomOw like this

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Kopras intro was betterer lol

I need to go watch that again..

• Kopra likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update, Hawken, Impression, Gameplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users