- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SaitoGits

SaitoGits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello, here I am after the long awaited and longed for update, totally disillusioned, it was not what I expected, instead of fixing the game they killed it, it's all horrible, we are pc users, the graphical interface is console, they killed the Original version to replace it with the console, sorry but it is my opinion and I am very sad about this, I return the previous version but improving the bug I had and fight against hackers, that's what we expected!

I hope this does not bother anyone, it's just my opinion, thank you!

• Brother3J likes this

Brother3J

Brother3J

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I have to agree with you they have downgraded the quality of the game.  I hope they can get the game back to a playable form.

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

I am playing the update on a backup PC,  as my main PC is getting a 1080 Ti and liquid cooler installed.  I'm not running it on Ultra settings,  but even on my high settings,  it displays fine.  I can't comment without trying the Ultra settings.  I will say despite a few quirks, and some nice content, the game itself played smooth,  and I had no issues with playability:   It played just like the old Hawken,  albeit a few tweaks.  

The end of the world is NOT here yet.   

Let's applaud the new  update, and bringing console and PC users together.  I'm sure they'll keep PC graphics, textures, etc. sharp for us,   I know right now,  they are focused on playability. 

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users