- - - - - #PC #Cristi008 #LockedMech

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cristi008

Cristi008

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello Hawken team! my name is Cristi, (Cristi008 in-game) and after a while i stoped playing hawken, because my pc couldnt keep up, i got a new much better PC, and now i wanna play some cool games like this one, last time i played it was in.....2016 september or octomber, i might be wrong, anyway, the game looked different, the problem is, when i played then, i managed to buy the Predator Mech, which i enjoyed playing, and i even maxed his lvl, and get the ''max lvl'' green parts for him, and now when i log in on game, with my hawken account, which i synced (sorry for bad english) with the steam one, all the mechs i have are the first mech, which i remember i got at the beginning of the game, and 1 mech which looks like a TV with legs CR-T Recruit it s called, the point is i didnt bought that mech, i had the predator mech maxed out, and the ASSAULT one, can u please do something about this, i mean it kinda sucks that i have to get him again, and max him again, bcs it was hard to do that on a PC which had only 29-45 fps on low, ty for you r time, have a nice day, love you r game

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Submit a Support ticket.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users