• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Draco3

Draco3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

First up it's refreshing and thanks Devs for putting in the hours.  The boxes are a bit big compared to the old screen (not sure how much can be done here).  I noticed going into a match, the mech selection box would appear and show what mechs you can choose.  Due to the size of the mechs, you have to scroll through each (unlike the old system where the mechs were in a horizontal row).  The scrolling may not be a problem if you have a couple of mechs, but if you own a lot then it becomes a bit cumbersome.  Couple of suggestions:

1) Make the mech selection smaller boxes (this is on a PC screen) when going into a match

2) Make the mech selection horizontal instead of the vertical (better scrolling and better use of real estate).

I also noticed that at times when entering chat (i.e. hit "Enter"), the say box would appear so you can type your in-game message.  However I noticed once or twice, system code would appear (i.e. spawn bot bytes).  Almost like Enter called a sub-routine and displayed it and overlaid it with the message box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users