• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ezodev

Ezodev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Just two small features which I think should be pretty easy to implement and would improve it significantly.

First, show player's current position on the leaderboard. Now, one has to search through it manually to find out where he is.

Second, allow filtering players by their primary region. Determine it by counting how many times they played in an X region, for example. Because now there's no way to see leaderboards for Europe, for example.

• MomOw, peacecraftSLD and Xer06siX like this

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Could show more than just the top 8. Just display a number by your name that tells you the position your holding on the LB. I saw something about a season...how long is this season?

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

Ezodev

Ezodev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

The thing is... it actually shows more than the top 8 :D

You just need to scroll down the list while your mouse is on the list.

Also, I think that because nearly everyone who plays post-update loses hundreds of mmr for some reason(I've lost nearly 400, lel), ranking is now completely useless. People who didn't play at all after the update still have their normal MMR.

Edited by Ezodev, 27 May 2017 - 01:58 PM.

• FRX23 likes this

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Tried scrolling, nothing works. Messed around with it for a while to no effect.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Try using the arrow keys

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users