• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WillyW

WillyW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

When I am in the garage and I select my old mechs, it shows me the weapons that I previously owned and the weapons that I haven't bought, still available to buy. Totally normal, right?

However, whenever I click on any new mech from the update, then I click in their weapon selection (which they obviously only have one). Then if I go back to any of my old mechs, it removes all the weapon selections as if they only have one weapon available like the new mechs. The only way to reset this back to normal is a full restart of the whole game. Kind of frustrating, but avoidable.

I just need to remember that the new mechs don't have additional weapons and to never click on them. I still figured it was worth posting though as a bug.

2XhpJes.png

The_Crab

The_Crab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I've had this issue as well. It's inconsistent. Also, sometimes it'll only show 2 alternative weapons including the current one, but you can scoll with the arrow keys to select the ones not shown.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

also, if i decide to go to a default weapon from my prestige wep,  when i decide to switch back, both alt and prestige wep have disappeared.  same thing?

it appears as if the other 2 may still be present, just inaccessible because the software is written to only display the first wep presently selected and any "below" it in the window, and if it is the default, that's all that we see.

Edited by EM1O, 27 May 2017 - 02:25 PM.

• WillyW likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users