- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

mittens800

mittens800

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

So i submitted a request 6 days ago, has anyone else successfully had their linked account changed yet?

Or is this just not going to get taken care of?

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Devs r busy

just be patient

they know this is happening

• Meraple, Amidatelion and avbot like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

avbot

avbot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

So i submitted a request 6 days ago, has anyone else successfully had their linked account changed yet?

Or is this just not going to get taken care of?

Hi Mittens, not changed, but a drastic work around. I deleted my complete Steam Account then reloaded Steam as a complete new Account.

Installed a brand new version of Hawken and when prompted to make a New Account, of course this time I chose my old Hawken Legacy Account. All went well with the port, most mechs and XP have transferred fine. The new version looks and feels great!!

Well done Devs!! Nice work!!

Edited by avbot, 01 June 2017 - 05:59 AM.

mittens800

mittens800

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

You made a new steam account?!

TheFrostnessMonster

TheFrostnessMonster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I actually just reinstalled and linked my Legacy account and played a few games.  All of my mechs and all weapons bought were in perfect condition after 1 1/2 years of being in storage.  Played a few games, seems fun enough.

CRT master race... No questions allowed.

Period.

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I haven't been able to login on my Legacy account at all....and was thinking if I un-installed Hawken from STEAM, then re-installed it, would that possibly solve my login issue ?.....sounds like what some of you have done.

But what I am unsure of is, if I do that, could I lose everything in my Legacy account ? The several support tickets I have submitted since the update have not got any response back as of yet, so I'm hesitant to move forward with an uninstall / reinstall.

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

PsychedelicGrass

PsychedelicGrass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
Everything on your account, legacy or not, is stored on reloaded's servers. It'll be there until hawken stops existing or some severe fuzzy bunny-up happens

Edited by PsychedelicGrass, 01 June 2017 - 11:23 PM.

• DieselCat likes this

What's the big fuzzy bunnyng deal? Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out alright.

avbot

avbot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I haven't been able to login on my Legacy account at all....and was thinking if I un-installed Hawken from STEAM, then re-installed it, would that possibly solve my login issue ?.....sounds like what some of you have done.

But what I am unsure of is, if I do that, could I lose everything in my Legacy account ? The several support tickets I have submitted since the update have not got any response back as of yet, so I'm hesitant to move forward with an uninstall / reinstall.

I uninstalled the game various times and each time I reinstalled, there was no login screen, it just went through to the New Account that I had created earlier. I felt my only option was to delete and reinstall Steam and Hawken, as a completely New Account and User Name, then up came the New, or Link Legacy Account prompt in Hawken. All Mechs and XP from the old days then showed up. Not everyone would choose to Uninstall Steam, but I had games other than Hawken I never actually played. Hope this helps Diesel :yes:

Also all sorted, thanks Cap' n Josh for your help!!  :thumbsup:

Edited by avbot, 04 June 2017 - 04:58 AM.

• DieselCat likes this

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Don't uninstall Hawken. Just make a new Steam account with a new email address. Then connect to hawken and select connect legacy account. I have 8 Steam accounts. Pain in the butt, but works. Good luck.

• DieselCat likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Update guys...    Got my Hawken acct. unlinked from my backup PC,  and just linked up to the VaultReactor.   (My main PC!)  Support ticket was reasonably quick in getting addressed,  I think about 5 days or so. 

Thanks,  again,  Cap'n Josh!   I expected weeks or months of being in limbo!    4 - 5 days is not too bad of a wait.  

If any of you are having issues,  make sure to fill out a support ticket from this playhawken site.  Go to the site home screen,  top right, and click "Get Support".   Log in with your Hawken acct. again,  they should get you squared away pretty quick. 

Edited by Bad_BennyAK, 04 June 2017 - 01:17 AM.

• avbot likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

Tokril

Tokril

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

How can i link another account ?

Coz I have 1 account per mech's type : 1 light 1 heavy 1 medium ?

I can't change coz theres is no loging window !

I 'm logging directly with the fisrt e-mail i've put...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users