- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Maps that go dark... with just a few lights marking certain sections of the map or road. Thunder cracks the darkness revealing landscapes only to darken again. Fog blocks the view causing players to be confused and edgy on the trigger. Maps with environmental damage like lava and falling debris from structures. Maps where shooting a certain spot like a lever on a building changes the lay out of the land (like barriers/doors causing the map to completely change shape). Maps that have drones you could release on other team? After completing something like in Siege....Maps with changing weather patterns those caught out side structures get damage from acid rain / tornado throwing debris at players. Maps that flood drowning players caught on the lower levels when water is released....by any team. A HUB where you can walk around in your fav mech in all its glory with a Hall of fame for those who are in Clans and fight for the Honor of their brethren... Like I said just a few ideas... also we need a Campaign really really bad.

Just to be clear I would be most humble to pay $19.99 for a campaign so we can understand fully why we fight. It's a Feature that I and many many others longed for.

Edited by LONEDEADWOLF, 03 June 2017 - 07:33 PM.

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

first

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

first

Wow even in hawken people say "first" ...

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Dark times have fallen on howken, the invasion of the normies.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

i would just settle for a game i could play longer than 10 or 20 minutes without having it freeze up and needing to ctrl-alt-del and log out of my cpu.

• LONEDEADWOLF likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

nothing to do but sh*tpost , its just one of those posts again.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

nothing to do but sh*tpost , its just one of those posts again.

I'm not sure man.

Lone is a veteran community member and hasn't posted in years. I read the post well and it reminded me of how much variety and vision members has for maps and mechs and modes. Not a shitpost to me even though newline characters are missing badly.

• EM1O, LONEDEADWOLF and Zavier_ like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

[Zavier: "nothing to do but sh*tpost , its just one of those posts again."]

To be honest I'm not sure if your real or just trolling.....but either way I have spent well over 120 USD in this game. I love the game and the concept  but in the real world Maps mean everything to people / stories about why your blazing your weapons at one another matter to the casual player like myself. Casual players fund games so the serious people like yourself and others  can play a very heavily supported game.

Try to reach players with a bit of respect before making statements that make you look like  a "sh*tpost" er. :kiss:

Intro Song:Girls got to have fun - <insert meme of girls with guns dancing on top of my ZEUS>  :devil:

Edited by LONEDEADWOLF, 03 June 2017 - 08:28 PM.

Pumapaw

Pumapaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Yea I have to agree I spent to much to. 2 years ago when I thought we had promise. Now it's wait and see.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

[Zavier: "nothing to do but sh*tpost , its just one of those posts again."]

To be honest I'm not sure if your real or just trolling.....but either way I have spent well over 120 USD in this game. I love the game and the concept  but in the real world Maps mean everything to people / stories about why your blazing your weapons at one another matter to the casual player like myself. Casual players fund games so the serious people like yourself and others  can play a very heavily supported game.

Try to reach players with a bit of respect before making statements that make you look like  a "sh*tpost" er. :kiss:

Intro Song:Girls got to have fun - <insert meme of girls with guns dancing on top of my ZEUS>  :devil:

bros, this is the most awesome gutripper of a rocketteer driver. she is the one mech pilot you don't want to play against. not top tier, but a fierce mess to play against.  and been here for many years. have some respect.

edit: ok i admitted it before: at least $20 USD per month. i figured for a pay game, that would be a reasonable contribution to the devs. now count the months since 12 12 2012.

i may have my hate spew for those devs, but i believe if everyone gave the same, Hawken would SCREAM

Edited by EM1O, 04 June 2017 - 06:35 PM.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users