8 replies to this topic

FRX23

FRX23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

A hot call :  They suxx.

I used to have 35ms on EU-TDM servers based in Amsterdam, those new servers Newamsterdam* come with 75ms and i still have 23 ms to EU Master server (5.200.3.101)

After this shitty update and zero fix or coms from dev staff in more than week, i think it will be hard to dig further.

The exit door is now close to me.

Yes i'm angry. :yucky:

Edited by FRX23, 04 June 2017 - 12:01 AM.

• MomOw and DingdongJR like this

thedark20

thedark20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Performance wise is worse too, i'm having incredible FPS drops and shuttering all over the place. This has been literally a copy-paste version of the console build, because optimisation is garbo tbh

Steel

Steel everywhere~

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Hamster's Dam

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

The silence is deafening.

• FRX23 likes this

FRX23

FRX23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

All EU Servers come with the same and descent latency to me now.

Thanks if you done something :)

capnjosh

capnjosh

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts

To follow up, we're putting up a number of test servers precisely to hep isolate the cause of reports of bad network performance like this one.  In this case, nothing changed on our end, so the cause must have been transient network communication somewhere between the end user computer and the server.  No issues were reported or seen on the side of the datacenter, and the MaxDelta tickrate was rock solid on that host, so it seems to be something outside of what we can control (router-to-router) communication between the end user and the datacenter peering infrastructure.

• FRX23, talons1337, MomOw and 1 other like this

FRX23

FRX23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

To follow up, we're putting up a number of test servers precisely to hep isolate the cause of reports of bad network performance like this one.  In this case, nothing changed on our end, so the cause must have been transient network communication somewhere between the end user computer and the server.  No issues were reported or seen on the side of the datacenter, and the MaxDelta tickrate was rock solid on that host, so it seems to be something outside of what we can control (router-to-router) communication between the end user and the datacenter peering infrastructure.

Thanks a lot for your reply and also the monitoring of your servers and the  affiliate infrastructures :thumbsup:

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I may be mis-understanding this, but does that explanation mean this is a problem on the user's end not the server side setup...sounds like saying all is good on our end, it's probably an issue on your end.  

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

FRX23

FRX23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

I may be mis-understanding this, but does that explanation mean this is a problem on the user's end not the server side setup...sounds like saying all is good on our end, it's probably an issue on your end.  

No, what i understand is that it was an issue of the 'network' between the servers and the users. It could happen for new servers as it need new routes to be established. It could take a little time to get in shape.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users