- - - - - Error Bug Mech Launch Display Weapon Primary Secondary Item Missing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Cobalt__

Cobalt__

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Greetings fellow pilots! I've been playing Hawken for around a year and a quarter and have just recently gotten back into the game after the new update. I excitedly hopped into a match only to realize that my favorite mech, Berserker, wouldn't launch! I hurriedly finished the match so I could check my mechs for other issues. Sure enough, there were quite a few of them. First of all, many of my mechs, including my scout, were missing 1-2 primary weapons. Secondly, on my scout, it required me to buy it's elite chassis even though I have maxed out my scout and had every other elite part unlocked. Finally, there were 2 Berserkers in the grid, and only one in the tree. The one in the tree was purchasable even though I have already purchased the Berserker mech and bought cosmetic items for it. The one that I purchased only showed on the grid and was missing it's secondary weapon.

Yesterday, I submitted a support ticket about this problem and have not yet gotten a response. I am posting this here to: One, see if other people have or are experiencing this issue and have advice other than submitting a support ticket. And two, to shed some light on the issue so it can be fixed faster.

A few screencaps of the issues - https://imgur.com/a/Isfat

Thanks for reading this.

*Edit #1* - So I tried reinstalling and resetting my config and now I can't change any of my weapons. This is starting to get on my nerves. https://imgur.com/a/tguFk

*Edit #2* - Changed configs and the issue in Edit #1 got fixed.

Edited by Cobalt__, 04 June 2017 - 08:09 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Error, Bug, Mech, Launch, Display, Weapon, Primary, Secondary, Item, Missing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users