• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

it's great to see new mechs and new weapons. it gives the game new life and desire to grind for me

no more healer mechs though. lol

i'll be clocking in a few hours  a day for a while.

• Bad_BennyAK and FunkMaster67 like this

Pumapaw

Pumapaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Nothing personal bro. I'm a cat person and your a rodent person. I was sort of role playing sorry.

• DieselCat likes this

Brooklyn77

Brooklyn77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

great update!

-Dat aimbot tho-

Draigun

Draigun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Not sure what they changed with the Technician specifically, but it doesn't feel that game breaking anymore - at least not to the point where anyone can press a button and instantly destroy the game balance. That was a big issue - that and the score calculation imperfection.

It takes a certain pilot to man the Technician; and just like any mech piloted by an expert in their class, they have the potential to provide more footing for their team - or longer minutes for their enemy.

• Bad_BennyAK likes this

TpsOr7F.png

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

pop G2 Technician. a lame upgrade, but ferocious all the same.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Nilithium

Nilithium

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
More like they weakened the original Technician to make room for G2. It's my opinion that it's completely unacceptable to stealth sabotage my robots and expect me to to take an L for it.

"Hey, you know that one robot with the least armor in the game? Let's make it even weaker and slower when thrusting and walking!"

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Agreed.   The massive amount of new content makes you really test out these new tools to see how to apply them to combat,  or to decide if your old garage standbys are still the best. There's a lot to enjoy learning.   Still,   the game does need a few tweaks. 

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Love to see in game call outs once they get the chat fixed better for achievements. Some games will flash in chat world first achievements all players at the time can see. Like today players might have seen the world's first level 6 G2 Maurder unlocked on pc :) The RAIDEROSITY still beats strong.

wmmoney.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users