• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Played against a Kirby, Nief and Charge yesterday. Didn't realize we can unlock these. Dude was having a blast... literally. Will these mechs eventually be released to all the robros? I might have to buy the pack to explore though.

wmmoney.png

WillyW

WillyW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

There is also a "Proct" mech included in the bundle. I'm pretty furious at the developers right now for even considering something like this. Exclusive mechs only available in a paid package? How much more diarrhea can they honestly come up with? I thought the G1 mech package was a good idea but I didn't realize it gives you extra mechs that are not available to grind. This is complete garbage.

Edited by WillyW, 11 June 2017 - 06:48 AM.

2XhpJes.png

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
I was wondering if they're holding them back while they work out the G2 issues instead of adding to it. That's how I initially thought of it.

wmmoney.png

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Btw Willy we have bigger issues for you to be working on such as making heavy armor work. Go go - NOW boi!!

wmmoney.png

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Pretty sure all the mech's were in test version not sure why they were removed but.. oh wait pay to win!!

Welp thats ok Hawken was already pay to win cause you need a 120Hz monitor and 240 fps to be competitive.

you-were-the-chosen-one-you-were-suppose

Edited by Gueber, 11 June 2017 - 08:00 AM.

• claisolais, ReversusRex, WillyW and 1 other like this

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TangledMantis

TangledMantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Kirby has always been available. I love that mech. Maybe when im not on a potato computer in the future, i can actually use it better. 

If I was to buy the package for the other two mechs, am i going to get a whole new set of mechs along with it? I already have so many I dont want. can you delete mechs? So many mechs to scroll through. I didnt need four reapers..

Edited by TangledMantis, 11 June 2017 - 09:04 AM.

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
You don't even need 1 reaper if you want to be technical ... arm spoilers are life.
  • TangledMantis likes this

wmmoney.png

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Pretty sure all the mech's were in test version not sure why they were removed but.. oh wait pay to win!!

Welp thats ok Hawken was already pay to win cause you need a 120Hz monitor and 240 fps to be competitive.

you-were-the-chosen-one-you-were-suppose

in another light;; anekin did bring balance to the force.   there's 1-2 bad jedis, and 1-2 good jedis currently.   obee wan was pretty blind when he said that statement. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users