3 replies to this topic

wolfrock

wolfrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Hey,

I noticed that Hawken is on the one dollar tier for the Humble bundle at https://www.humblebu...digital-ticket 

I also noticed that you can't get the Prosk Bundle any more on Steam. For people that redeem the bundle code, will they still get 3 mechs and the Prosk badge, or something else? There are no details on the Humble site.

$1 isn't bad for an infil, van and SS (plus some 'Thug' vehicle for Crossout, and some other f2p stuff), but I guess I was hoping for MC.

wolf

• claisolais, Amidatelion and Zavier_ like this
G2R is viable.

Chaplain5

Chaplain5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I just bought it up. It's a great deal, as I don't even want to think about how much money those three mechs would cost you if you were paying in MC. I redeemed the code in Steam, then  launched Hawken, and bam! After a longer Syncing time than normal (and a few screen jitters) I had those three mechs and my emblem. Thanks Reloaded! :D

Now I want a Sentium pack. :P :P

This signature is under construct

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

noticed a thread on Steam Hawken with folks giving away the codes.  every single one was nfg.  buyer beware.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

noticed a thread on Steam Hawken with folks giving away the codes.  every single one was nfg.  buyer beware.

People need to realize that the codes are posted in the thread as first come, first served.  If you enter the code and it returns as not valid, then you were too late.  I know it's been mentioned, so I'll reiterate.  The Hawken Prosk Starter Bundle is part of the E3 2017 Digital Ticket and can be acquired for a whole buck; one US dollar.  It's a limited time offer, so jump on it now while it's available.

Click for Humble Bundle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users