• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Compliance

Compliance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

The new update and release is all well and good, but the following are some suggestions for going forward:

1) First and foremost, can we revise the game so that it crashes or freezes every time a game ends? Or maybe we can adjust things so it just randomly crashes. With a little more effort, we could make it so that the audio begins to crackle shortly before, signaling the imminent crash. That would really be something.

2) I'd like to see the user interface made much less intuitive, especially the garage. Why make things too easy for players. Why bother keeping anything the way it was before, even if it was more functional? Let's keep them guessing.

3) Along the same lines, lets make the chat function more dysfunctional. Keep everyone focused on the game. 

4) Lets assign this work to just one person. The decision making, the coding, the deployment, the marketing, the troubleshooting, all of it, even the support end...let's just have one person do everything, so that this transformation takes place over the course of like 5 or 6 years.

5) Let's all work together to drive down the size of the player base as much as possible. If we can do all of the things listed above, it will steadily drive away players, much like the way some parents might subtly try to encourage an older son or daughter to move out on their own, by serving meals that they dislike, or increasing the child's chores, etc.

If we can all work together In this way, then we will be helping the developers with their goal to continue encouraging all of us to move on, to explore new games, or to get a job, or maybe to exercise....who knows, the possibilities are endless.

• Draigun, dorobo, DerMax and 6 others like this

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

QfWZIiK.jpg

• dorobo, ReversusRex, WillyW and 1 other like this

William_Adama

William_Adama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

devs are in the middle of the mess cause the guy with the final say of what goes in the game and all the hate with the players playing I blame who ever is in charge of the final say. with a small dev team why would you go out of the way to change something that isn't broken with 99.9% of the player base liking the idea of the garage as it was, 1 less thing to deal with as well the players liking it it's a win win.

Edited by William_Adama, 14 June 2017 - 06:55 PM.

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

everything is really and truly broken by accidental coincidence with miraculously NOBODY at fault, responsibility is now a joke, AmeriTrump2017

• DieselCat and WillyW like this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

The new game update makes me feel like I've lost an old friend..... :sad: ....may need to get some therapy. 

• dorobo and popeco like this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

doodles.gif

• DieselCat, nepacaka and ReversusRex like this

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

everything is really and truly broken by accidental coincidence with miraculously NOBODY at fault, responsibility is now a joke, AmeriTrump2017

Maybe it's all according to plan.

Step 1: Break everything.

Step 2: Let the community test it for a few weeks to make sure nothing was missed.

Step 3: Slowly fix everything that was broke to make sure it's done right this time.

Step 4: Wait a few more weeks to release the patch just to be safe.

Like bulldozing an old family run coffee shop and replacing it with a shiny new star bucks.

Have confidence, Hawken will be so great by the time the makeover is done they will call it Hawken Wars IV: A New Hope.

The used mech lot will go out of business because of all the shiny new ones you can buy.

tenor.gif

Edited by Gueber, 15 June 2017 - 11:28 PM.

• Draigun and Evacerberus like this

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lafinjokinnumnut

lafinjokinnumnut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

ok so im glad im not the only one that the game crackles  then locks up then crashes at the end of a match while the lineup of mechs on the winning team is showing..i seriously cant get  thru 2 games..most the time 1 game before this happens..seriously this happens ALOT ..its a turnoff..hope you guys fix this soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users