• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

if i throw away  25 pounds of vegetables on the ground for the flies and insects to eat,  is it considered a waste?   something still gets to eat it, right?

do you feel more pride feeding humans or insects?   who do you think deserves it more?  does it even matter? do your feelings even matter?  how do you sleep at night?  what kind of monster are you?

• dorobo, Elite_is_salty, claisolais and 1 other like this

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

but you threw away the vegetables you had put on the ground, you put it there for them to eat, logic says that it was wasted because said insects did in fact not eat the 25 pounds of vegetables thus resulting in you having to throw them away, where instead microorganisms who were already feasting shall continue to do so. 

• claisolais and angryhampster like this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

your shitposts are always appreciated.

• System64 likes this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

ReversusRex

ReversusRex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

By who, Eliteshooter?

• Rainbow_Sheep likes this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

y'know, I thought there was a reason that I blocked OP...

• Amidatelion likes this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
You could have fed it to pigs, who give us the deliciousness that is bacon.

do your feelings even matter?  how do you sleep at night?  what kind of monster are you?

and ...No, Pretty crap, the pink-squishy kind...

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by dorobo, 15 June 2017 - 11:42 PM.

• angryhampster likes this

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

your shitposts are always appreciated.

eliteshter, is that you??????!?!?

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

You could have fed it to pigs, who give us the deliciousness that is bacon.

and ...No, Pretty crap, the pink-squishy kind...

you make a very valid point.

how do we create an environment where pigs are fed, and the environment doesn't suffer from deforrestation?  

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

eliteshter, is that you??????!?!?

yes it's a me :)

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

if i throw away  25 pounds of vegetables on the ground for the flies and insects to eat,  is it considered a waste?   something still gets to eat it, right?

do you feel more pride feeding humans or insects?   who do you think deserves it more?  does it even matter? do your feelings even matter?  how do you sleep at night?  what kind of monster are you?

"So what is discord at one level of your being is harmony at another level." ~Alan Watts

It matters precisely because it does not.

It is a waste for you, but not for the flies and insects, the birds and the bees, the trees and the leaves. However, you are as much a part of their system as they are yours and so perhaps it is no more a waste than your immediate hunger? Either way, you eat.

Edited by Leonhardt, 16 June 2017 - 12:24 PM.

• angryhampster likes this

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

leonhardt, when we hamsters perceive something to be  un-natural but it came directly from something natural, at which specific point and time did it change? or did it change at all?

are we, as species, judged on a higher platter vs baby sharks? or are we all weighed the same to our grand designer. are our th oughts and memories carried on into another afterlife and into a medium of our choosing (assuming one doesn't devour the rest within this century)?  or maybe our essence will continue  to live on on this planet through another live physical thing; insect or not..

let's say a hamster comes and kills a cat to eat. we could call it natural.   will a hamster be judged the same for killing another hamster for territory rights; if it means the territory determines if they live or not?

and then again; who is this judge that i talk about? what if there are no judges after all?  is there?

Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

leonhardt, when we hamsters perceive something to be  un-natural but it came directly from something natural, at which specific point and time did it change? or did it change at all?

are we, as species, judged on a higher platter vs baby sharks? or are we all weighed the same to our grand designer. are our th oughts and memories carried on into another afterlife and into a medium of our choosing (assuming one doesn't devour the rest within this century)?  or maybe our essence will continue  to live on on this planet through another live physical thing; insect or not..

let's say a hamster comes and kills a cat to eat. we could call it natural.   will a hamster be judged the same for killing another hamster for territory rights; if it means the territory determines if they live or not?

and then again; who is this judge that i talk about? what if there are no judges after all?  is there?

A perception is exactly what you say it is, a perception. Nothing more and nothing less. Either it is natural or it is un-natural, only your perception changed.

As for the rest perhaps this will tickle your noodle.

• Bergwein likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users